1. A Wrongful restraint case FIR NO 157/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on dated 06.07.2016 U/S 341,504,506 IPC on the application of Smt. Poonam Sharma alleging therein that on dated 06.07.2016 at about 9.50 AM when she was going to duty in her car, as she reached near Nala, one smt. Sushila Sharma stood in front of the car and dragged her out from the car and beaten her. The case is being by HC Ram Singh I/O PS Dhalli.
2. A Wrongful restraint case FIR NO 167/16 has been registered at PS West on dated 06.07.2016 U/S 341,323,504,34 IPC on the Statement of Sh. Rajesh Bansal S/O Sh. Hira Lal R/O Block No. 10, Set NO. 1, Barnes Court RajBhawan, Chotta Shimla alleging therein that on dated 06.07.16 at about 6.30 when he was help his friend Rahul in turning the car at Vijay Nagar Totu, in the same time 4/5 boys come from verhicle No. HP52A-8013 Celerio and started beaten him. The case is being by HC Suresh I/O PP Jutogh, PS West.
3. An Attempt to Murder case FIR NO 158/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on dated 06.07.2016 U/S 307,341,504,506 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Sushila Sharma W/O Sh. B.D. Sharma R/O Naveen Niwas, Near HB Colony, Sanjauli, Shimla-6, alleging therein that on dated 06.07.2016 at 9.30 AM when she was going to school, at Near Saraswati Paradise School her neighbourer Smt. Sushila Sharma hit her with her car NO. HP 07D-1133 with the intention to kill her. The case is being by SI Kewal Singh I/O PS Dhalli.
4. Prevention of Damage to Public Property Act Case FIR No 40/16 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on dated 6-7-16 U/S 435 IPC & 3 PDPP Act. on the Application of Sh. Anil PATHIK SDO HPPWD Division Chirgaon Distt. Shimla. Alleging there in that on the intervening night of 5/6-06-2016 some unknown culprits Burnt the HPPWD Buldojer No. 12699 cost of Rs. 4.5 Laks approximately. Case is being Investigated by HC Balbir Singh I/O PS Chirgaon.
5. During last 24 hours 339 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 140 & fine realized Rs. 46,600/- and 29 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs 2900/-
1. Accused Mohmad Sharif @ Tunda S/o Sh. Mohmad Guljar R/o Village Koti Chadiyar P/o Surjan Chalog, Tehsil & PS Banni Distt. Kathua J&K age 27 year arrested in case FIR No. 104/16 Dt. 24.06.2016 U/S 454,380 IPC at PS Theog, is further on Police remand up to 09.07.2016