1. A Burglary case FIR No 45/16 has been registered at PS Sunni on 11.07.2016 U/S 457,380 IPC on the statement of Dila Ram S/O Lobhi Ram VPO Juni Tehsil Suni Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 11.07.2016 he found that some unkown person broke the locks of his house and stolen away two iron boxes and one suitcase includes one new suit, one pair gold ear ring, two pair gold rings, two pair tops, one pair Jhumkas, one locket gold, one gold chain, silver payals and Rs 10000/- cash from inside the house. The case is being investigated by ASI Suresh Kumar I/O PS Sunni.
2. A Wrongful restraint case FIR No 46/16 has been registered at PS Sunni today On 11.07.2016 U/S 341,323,504,34 IPC on the statement of Rituraj S/o Padam Singh R/o Kamdola P/o Juni Tehsil Suni Distt Shimla alleging therein that today on 11.07.2016 when he was going to home with Duli Chand on the way a person namely Narender along with Sohan Lal obstructed his way and beaten him brutally. They also threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HHC Tek Singh I/O PS Sunni.
3. Negligently as to endanger human life case FIR No 34/16 has been registered at PS Jubbal today on 11.07.2016 U/S 336, 304A IPC on the statement of Mohd Irfan S/o Sh Javed Ahmad R/o VPO Sasurad Bhagwa Distt Doda J&K A/P laborer with contractor Kapil Chauhan R/o village Phart Jubbal alleging therein that on 10.07.2016 he along with Irfan Ahmad was working near village Mandal. At the ame time HT line pulled them and they burned badly electric current.on this they shifted to CH Roru for treatment wher Mohmad Irfan died during treatment.This incident occurred due to negligence act of line man Balam Sang .The case is being investigated by SI Sunder Singh I/C PP Sarswati Nagar.
4. During last 24 hours 689 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 583 & fine realized Rs. 1,86,200/- and 46 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 5,000/-
Three Napalis namely Jagat Bhadur, Chakra Bhadur and Ganga Bhadur died under the debris due to quail while one wall of under construction society building collapsed. All dead bodies have been excavated and proceeding under section 174 CrPC is under process at PS Chirgaon.
1. Accused Sonu S/O Sh. Jeet Singh R/O Ward No. 2 Paddi Road Near Anaj Mandi Balachour Tehsil & PS Balachour Distt. Nawanshahar Punjab A/P Near Funeral Home Rohru Distt. Shimla HP age 26 years has been arrested on 10.07.2016 in case FIR No. 63/16 Dated 10.07.2016 U/S 376 IPC & 4 POCSO at PS Rorhu is on Police remand up to 14.07.2016
2. Accused Karan Deep Verma S/o Sh.Kuldeep Kumar R/o S/221/148 Gali No 4-5 Vishnu Garden New Delhi at present 50/51 Second Floor Poker-2 Rohini Sec-25 New Delhi age 26 arrested in case FIR No 372/15 U/S 420,120 B IPC at PS Dhalli is on Police Remand up to 12.07.2016.
3. One accused namely Mr. Gaorav @Nitish S/o Sh. Ashok Kumar R/o 309/1 Sikh line Krishana Nagar Shimla has been arrested in case FIR No 148/16 U/S 376,342,323,506,&25 Arms Act and produce in the ld JMIC 3 Shimla residence. In which Ld JMIC-3 has given 3 days police remand accordingly.