- An Excise Act case FIR No 36/16 has been registered at PS Sunni on 17.6.2016 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI/SHO Tavender Singh alleging there in that today on 17.6.2016 during nakabandi at Gharat Nala along with staff they checked a vehicle No DL-6CE-4859 & recovered 144 bottles of country liquor marka himachal orange from the inside of vehicle. Driver of the vehicle was Hitesh Kumar S/o Sh Mast Ram Thakur R/o village Maandi P/o Ghaagughat tehsil Arki Distt Solan age 22 yeaers .The case is being investigated by SI /SHO Tavender Singh PS Sunni.
- An accident case FIR No 128/16 has been registered at PS Rampur on 16.06.2016 U/S 279,304 A IPC on the statement of Narsi Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Roshan Lal village Medas P/o Gaonkala Tehsil Mundwa Distt. Nagaur Rajasthan A/P labour, Contractor Milap Singh Thakur village Nirsu P/o Dutt Nagar Tehsil Rampur District Shimla HP stated that on 14.06.2016 when he along with Sushant and other labours were working Lailan to Jhijhnu road at about 11:15 AM one Bolero Camper No. HP06-5725 came rashly from Jhijhnu to Navan and hit another labrorers Sushant died during treatment in MGMSC Khaneri. The Case is being investigating by ASI Hans Raj I/C PP Nankhari.
- An Accident case FIR No 129/16 has been registered at PS Rampur 17.06.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Bhupender Pal S/O Sh. Lekh Raj VPO Khalanu Tehsil Kotli Distt. Mandi HP alleging therein that on dated 16.06.2016 during construction work of new road of Sunda to Jaguni near Karali a J.C.B machine met with an accident in which one person sustained injuries. This accident occurred due to negligent driving of JCB driver Monu Thakur R/O Karali. The case is being investigating by HC lal Chand No 116 I/O PS Rampur.
- An Act endangering life or personal safety of others case FIR No. 53/16 has been registered at PS Rohru on 16.06.2016 U/S 336, 304A IPC on the statement of Smt. Taramoti W/o Late Roshan Lal R/o Bajeshal P/o Khadrala Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla HP age 55 years alleging therein that on dated 16.06.2016 at about 07:30 PM her grandson Kartik age 9 years was playing with other children at Samala near Indoor Stadium Rohru on the RCC Floor (लैंटर) of Sh. Mohan Lal S/o Late Tanu Ram R/O Thamtari. During playing, one bricks pillar fell down on her grandson Kartik. In this incident her grandson Kartik died on the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Ashish No. 58 I/O PS Rohru.
- A Trespass case FIR No 156/15 has been registered at PS West on 17.06.2016 U/S 452,323,34 IPC on the statement of Sh Jagat Ram S/o Sh Beli Ram R/o Sun View Cottage Lower Totu alleging therein that today on 17.06.2016 his landlord along with his family members came in his room and beaten his wife and son brutalluy. They also cut their hands and arms with their teeth.The case is being invewtigated by HC Suresh Kumar I/O PS West.
- During last 24 hours 538 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 325 & fine realized Rs. 1,08,900/- and 99 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs 10400/
Accused Chaman Lal @ Kashu S/o Sh. Nand Lal R/o Village Kaner Ghati P.O. Kuftu Tehsil, P.S. Kanda Ghat Distt. Solan H.P. age 21 years arrested in case FIR No.03/16 Dated 07.01.016 U/S 379 IPC P.S. West Shimla sent on judicial custody by the Ld. Court.