1. An Ex Act case FIR NO . 28/16 dt 11-6-16 U/s 39 HP Ex –Act PS Chirgoan has been registered on the Ruka of ASI Kuldeep I/O PS alleging therein in that on 11-6-16 at about 7.30 pm when he was on patrolling duty with his PS staff near Sundha-Bhonda he recovered 12 bottles liquor Marka Sirmour orange on the possession of Tara Singh S/o Sh. Mehar Singh Village Thana Tehsil Chirgaon district Shimla at present shop keeper Chirgaon Bazar. case is being investigative by ASI Kuldeep Kumar I/O PS Chirgoan.
2. An Ex Act case FIR NO . 145/16 dt 12-6-16 U/s 39 HP Ex –Act PS Dhalli has been registered on the Ruka of ASI Dharam Singh I/O PP Sanjauli alleging therein in that today when he was on patrolling duty with his staff at Gas Go down Near. Nav Bhar road towards Sanjauli. During patrolling police party has recovered 12 bottles country liquor Marka Himachal Orange at Gas Godown Sanjauli from the possession of Napali person namely Harka Bhadur S/o Kharka Bhadur R/o Bhurti Distt. Daigal Bhari Anchal Nepal presently residing at Heritage Institute Sanjauli Shimla case has been registered against above Napali person under law .Case is being investigated by ASI Dharam Singh I/O PP Sanjauli Shimla Accordingly.
3. A Wrongfully restraints cross FIR No 59/16 & 6016 dated 11-06-2016 U/s 341, 323,34,506 IPC PS Kumarsain has been registered on the statement of Sh. Sanjeev Mehta and Sohan Singh Mehta S/o Late Sh Prem Chand Village Pamlaia P.O Thanedhar Tehsil Kumarsain District Shimla alleging therein in that Shoan Singh Mehta connected his bathroom pipe on the chamber of elder brother Sanjeev Mehta with out his consent and Sohan Mehta alleged that on the base of previous compromise he connect his bathroom pipe on the chamber of elder brother Sanjeev Mehta and his brother brooked these pipe and beaten each other case is being investigated by ASI Hans Raj and HC Ram Sen PS Kumarsain accordingly
4. An Accident Case FIR No 45/16 dated 12-06-2016 U/S 279,337 IPC has been Registered on the Rukka of ASI Rajesh Kumar I/C PP Sarhan alleging therein that One Maruti Car No HP-26A-1143 mat with an accident at Nanan Village Link Road and rolled down 200/250 Meter from road . In this accident two gents and one lady have got sustains injuries. But the name of driver could not find out till now that who was driving the car. This accident took place due to rash and negligent driving by the un known driver of above car , case is being investigated by ASI Rajesh Kumar I/C PP Sarhan
5. A house tress pass case FIR No.121/16 Dated 12/06/16 U/S 451,323,504,34 IPC PS Rampur has been registered on the application of Sh. Barsati Lal S/O Sh. Ram Khelawan Gupta A/P General Store Nankhari Chowk Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP alleged that on dated 11/06/2016 at about 7.30 pm when he and his daughter in law Ranjana were present in his shop at Nankhari Chowk at that time Rajat and his friend came into his shop and demanding cucumber/kheera on credit. When Barsati Lal refused to gave cucumber on credit to Rajat and his friends. With any cause they beaten him and his daughter in law Ranjana. In this incident above mentioned Both of have got sustain injuries on their body. Case is being investigating by HC Devender NathNo.153I.O.PPNankhari
6. An Accident Case FIR No.122/16 Dt. 12/06/16 U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered on the statement of Sh. Suresh Kumar S/O Sh. Shayam Chand VPO Duttnagar Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP stated that today on 12/06/16 at about 11.30 am when he was going towards Bhadrash and reached 400 mt away from Duttangar one Private Bus No.HP34 B -6125 (KTC) came from Rampur and hit a army Gipsy No. 14 B-114901N who came from Bhadrash towards Rampur. In this accident, Gipsy Driver and one another person who sat in Gipsy sustained injuries. This accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving of bus driver Bansi Ram S/O Sh. Mansa Ram . Case is being investigating by HC Narjeev Kumar No.1673 I.O PS Rampur Distt. Shimla HP.
7. During last 24 hours 261 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded =-130 & fine realized Rs. 49600/-and 13 persons challned under smoking Act fine collected Rs=1300/ -
8. Follow up :- Nil