1. An Act endangering life or personal safety of others case FIR No. 94/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 04.06.16 U/S 336, 337 IPC & 25-54-59 Arms Act has been registered on the statement of Sh. Rajesh S/O Sh. Durga SDingh R/O Village Rounighat, PO Matyana, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla, stated therein that on 04.06.2016 at 5:00 AM he went to Narenty Jungle for taking grass. Some unknown person has fired for hunting purpose when he was taking rest behind the bushes. In this incident he got injuries on right Leg, rt arm, rt cheek & rt side of back. The case is being investigated by ASI Santokh Singh I/C PP Matyana, PS Theog.
2. A Theft Case FIR NO. 28/16 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 04.06.16 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Vijay Kumar S/O Lt. Sh. Tilak Ram R/O Vill. Sundli(Ahiul), Tehsil & PS Jubbal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 02.06.16 at about 8.30PM he parked his motorcylcle No. HP-10A-5718 Near Vill. Sundli on the road side and went to his home but on 03.06.16 he did not find his above M/Cycle. The case is being investigated by ASI Raj Kumar I/O PS Jubbal, Distt Shimla.
3. A Forest Act case FIR NO. 55/16 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on dated 04.06.16 U/S 447 IPC & 30 IF Act on the complaint of Sh. Tula Ram Range Officer, Kotgarh, Tehsil Kumarsain, Distt Shimla alleging therein that one Sh. Kuldip Mehta S/O Sh. Dwarka Dass R/O VPO Tikkar, Tehsil Kumarsain, Distt Shimla, constructed a road on govt. Forest Land of length 90 meter and breadth 30 meter to his personal orchard illegally. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Vilochan Negi PS Kumarsain, Distt Shimla.
4. A Burglary case FIR NO. 139/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on dated 04.06.16 U/S 454,380 IPC on the statement of Smt. Sarnjana Bhaik W/O Late Sh. Manjeet Bhaik R/O Ram Kali Niwas, Near Bhattakuffar, Shimla stated therein that on 04.06.16 some unknown person has entered in her house by breaking the window glass and stolen away her golden ornaments i.e. one gold mangalsutra, one necklace, 3 pairs of ear rings, one pair of Tops, 4 ladies chain, 4 finger rings, one laptop, one binocular & cash Rs. 25,000/- from Almirah. The case is being investigated by ASI Kuldip Singh I/O PS Dhalli, Distt Shimla.
5. An Accident case FIR NO. 144/16 has been registered at PS West on dated 05.06.16 U/S 279, 186 IPC & 179 MV Act on the Rukka of ASI Shiv Kumar I/O PS West stated therein that he alongwith staff was on Pilot Duty with Hon'ble Chief Minister of HP. During duty a driver namely Dr. Anurag of Vehicle NO. HP03D-0768 overtake the cargate with rash and negligent driving. The case is being investigated by ASI Shiv Kumar I/O PS West.
6. During last 24 hours 378 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 230 & fine realized Rs. 72,600/- and 69 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs 7100/-
1. Accused Rajender S/o Sh. Basba Nand Sharma R/o Village Bagnal PO Kyaltu, Tehsil & PS Theog, Distt. Shimla, age 52 years and Bharat Singh S/o Sh. Resham Dass R/o Village Kelvi, PO Bhagra, Tehsil & PS Theog, Distt. Shimla, age 27 years, arrested in case FIR No. 110/16 Dt. 03.06.2016 U/S 377 323 34 IPC at PS Sadar are on Police Remand upto 07.06.2016.
2. Accused 1) Himesh Sharma S/o Sh. Neem Chand age 20 years, 2) Harish Kumar S/o Sh. Sita Ram R/o R/o Village Baniya Devi, PO Bakhalag, Tehsil Ariki, Distt. Solan, age 24 years, 3)Devi Chand S/o Sh. Charan Ram R/o Village Buila, PO Piplughat, Tehsil Arki, Distt. Solan, age 21 years and 4) Ravi S/o Sh. Om Prakash R/o Village Panol, PO Delgi, Tehsil & Distt. Solan, age 22 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 32/16 Dt. 04.06.16 U/S 379 34 IPC at PS Sunni who are on police remand upto 06.06.2016.