- A Gambling Act case FIR No 140/16 has been registered at PS West on 03.06.2016 U/S 13,3 Public Gambling Act on the rukka of HC Sanjay I/O PP Jatog alleging therein that today on 03.06.2016 on the secret information four persons namely Prem Lal, Prem Raj Rajeev and Hitender Singh caught red handed while plying gambling with playing cards and recovered Rs 10685/-from the spot The case is being investigated by HC Sanjay I/O PP Jatog.
- An Accident case FIR No 34/16 has been registered at PS Chopal on 02.06.2016 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh Deepak Bhandari S/o Ganga Ram Bhandari R/o village Kaloon P/o Chambi Tehsil Chopal Distt Shimla HP alleging therein that on 02.06.2016 a vehicle No CH 01P-4627 Maruti Car met with an accident near Kaloon in which two Persons namely driver Rohan Bhandari and Rajesh Sharma sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Gian Singh I/O PS Chopal.
- An Accident case FIR No 93/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 02.06.2016 U/S U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the statement of Sh Inder Khachi S/o Sh Daulat Ram R/o village Gawai p/o Sandhu Tehsil Theog alleging therein that on 02.06.2016 a vehicle No HP09C-2803 met with an accident at Gawai Road in which one person namely Sita Ram and a child namely Akshay died on the spot and driver Moti Ram and four children sustained injuries. This accident happened due to rash and negligent driving of Sh Moti Ram. The case is being investigated by HC Ashok I/O PS Theog.
- A Negligent act likely to spread infection of disease dangerous to life case FIR No 111/16 has been registered at PS Rampur on 02.06.2016 U/S 269 IPC on the statement of Sh Om Prakash S/o Sh Krishan Chand Village Bhadrash Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla stated alleging therein that A Person namely Mohmd. Ali negligently thrown the dead bodies of his pet cows in an open area, caused dangerous to the life of local people of his negligent act due to spread of diseases.
- A Trespass case FIR No 109/16 has been registered at PS Sadar on 02.06.2016 U/S 341, 452, 323, 356, 504, 506, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh Ankur Garol S/o Sh Lokesh Garol R/o Rangyan P/o Bhount Tehsil & Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 02.06.2016 some person namely Jitender @ Bittu, Kuber and Khem Chand beaten him brutally and also entered in his house. They also threatened him with dire consequeses. The case is being investigated by Amar Nath I/C PP Lakkar Bazaar.
- A Trespass case FIR NO 44/2016 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 03.06.2016 U/S 451,323 IPC on the statement of Smt. Jipi Devi W/o Lt. Sh. Daulat Ram R/O Maghara P/o Dofda Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP age 60 years alleging therein that on 02.06.2016 at about 7 PM when she was sitting at her home at the same time her step son namely Lal Chand entered in her home beaten her without any reason. In this incident she sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh I/O PS Jhakri.
- An Attempt to Murder case FIR No 114/16 has been registered at PS Rampur on 03.06.2016 U/S 341,323,307,34 IPC on the statement of Sh Mehar Singh S/O Sh Bhagat Singh Thakur Village Sarla Parlog Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla alleging therein that on on 02.03.2016 at about 9.30/9.45 PM one car No HP 06A-5715 came from Rampur side and stopped in road because Fire bridge Vehicle was extinguish fire in forest area. at the same time an auto No HP50-0615 came from Rampur side stopped there and three persons namely Ram Lok S/o Sh Thellu Village Nanan P/o Bonda, Sher Singh S/o Vidhya Chand R/O Nanan and Sanju R/O Chanti came out from auto and started to beat car driver Gopal Singh suddenly Sanju stabbed a knife in stomach of Gopal. Above three have beaten & stabbed to Gopal singh with attention to commit murder. All three accused have been arrested and is being produced before Ld court today. The case is being investigated by ASI Hoshiyar Singh I/O PS Rampur.
- During last 24 hours 423 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 234 & fine realized Rs. 68,600/-, 79 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs 8200/-
- Accused (1)Ram Lok S/o Sh Thellu Village Nanan P/o Bonda, (2)Sher Singh S/o Vidhya Chand R/O Nanan and (3) Sanju R/O Chanti arrested in case FIR No 114/16 U/S 341,323,307,34 IPC are being produced before Ld court today.
Deceased Ajay Kumar S/o Sh Rahi Thapa C/o Dalip Singh P/o Chailly Distt Shimla age 25 years found dead in the forest area of Summer Hill due to hang. Dead body of Deceased shifted to IGMC hospital for postmortem. The proceeding under section 174 CrPC is being conducted at PS West.