- A Wrongful Restraint case FIR No 152/16 has been registered at PS West on 10.06.2016 U/S 341, 504, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh Jaya Lal S/o Sh Krishan Lal R/o village Dharampura P/o Dhrampura Tehsil Abhora Distt Fajilka Punjab age 23 years alleging therein that on 10.06.2016 some persons namely Amit, Vipin ,Jatin and Renu beaten him brutally and threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Shiv Kumar I/O PS West.
- A Cheating case FIR No 124/06 has been registered at PS Sadar on 10.06.2016 U/S 420 IPC on the statement of Sh. Amit Kumar S/O Sh. Jagan Nath tyagi. R/O Vill & Post Bhuni Tehsil Sarothana Distt. Meerat (U.P.) A/P Thakur Niwas near Cemetry gate Sanjauli Shimla alleging therein that an agent of Aditya Birla Finance namely Arti Mehra called him on his phone No 08894334100 and told him that if he will do one Lakh Policy she will provide him home loan of wirth Rs Twenty Lakh. On this allurement he deposited Rs 1,70.000 in an account No 50200001860062 of Bank of Maharashtra. After deposited money in above account now above agent did not receive his phone and she did, cheating with him.The case is being investigated by ASI Lacchmi Singh I/O PS Sadar.
- An Accident case FIR No.120/16 has been registered at PS Rampur on 11.06.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Vinod Kumar S/o Sh. Kamlesh Kumar R/O Khopari Teh. Rampur Distt. Shimla age 34 years alleging therein that today on 11.06.2016 at 10.43 AM an auto No. HP 50-0642 came rashly from Rampur side and hit a person namely Sh. Om Prakash. Due to this accident, he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Susheel Kumar I/O PS Rampur.
- An Accident case FIR No 143/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli today on 11.06.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh Anil Kumar S/O Sh Bawan Singh R/O village Bagi PO Gawas Tehsil & PS Chirgaon HP age 28 years alleging therein that today on 11.06.2016 his friend Mohit was going to Hatu Temple on his motorcycle No HP10A-6885 along with Miss Dimple D/o Sh Panna Lal. When they reached near Dhalli Tunnel a vehicle No CH01BD-9789 came rushly from Dhalli side and hit Motorcycle No HP10A-6885 and this motorcycle met with an accident in which his friend Mohit and Miss Dimple sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by SI Ajay Kalia Addl.SHO Dhalli.
- During last 24 hours 620 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 394 & fine realized Rs. 85,300/- and 15 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs 1500/-
Accused Ahmad lone S/o Sh Mohmad Ramjaan R/o Dool P/o and Tehsil Kishtwar Distt Doda JK arrested in case FIR No 49/16 dated 02.06.2016 U/S 363,366A at PS Rorhu is in police remand up to 13.06.2016.