1. A Murder Case FIR NO 43/16 has been registered at PS Theog today on dated 25-3-16 U/S 302 IPC PS Theog on the statement of Sh. Bandhan Munda S/O Sh. Balkumunda R /O Vill. Kharaha, PO Shiv Nath, PS Sisahi Distt Gumla, Jharkhand presently labourer under construction Hotel Taaz, Basa, Theog, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that today morning at 4.00 AM he heard some voice crying and went to the Dhara of his Brother-in-Law Jatru Munda S/O Sh. Bandhan Muda R/O Vill. Gover Silla, PO Sinha, PS Sinha, Distt Lahordaga, Jharkhand, age 27 years, who is also working in the above Hotel and found that his brother-in-law murdered his own daughter Sita Munni age 3 years by cut her on neck with knife. The case is being investigated by Addl. SHO/SI Rajender Singh PS Theog.
2. A Criminal Tresspass case fir no. 27/16 has been registered at PS Rohru today on dtd 25-3-2016 u/s 447, 427, 323 IPC on the statement sh Karam Chand Ghalta s/o lt sh Durga Singh r/o Vill Baral PO Jhadag, Tehsil Rohru Distt Shimla age 61 years he stated that he planted the sehgul plants in his own land in the month of feb, 2016. On dated 25-3-2016 at 11.00 AM when he was working in his orchard in the mean time Rai Singh reached there and unplant the plantation and quarlled with Karam Chand and as a resultent Karam chand sustained injuries on his arm. case is being investigated by SI Mohan Singh I/O PS Rohru .
3. Assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty Case FIR No. 42/16 has been registered at PS Theog on datede 24.03.16 U/S 341 323 332 353 427 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Gain Chand Sharma S/o Sh. Gauri Nand Sharma R/o Village Bhadech, PO Himari, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 24.03.2016, after cremation, he alongwith his family members namely Sh. Brijesh Sharma, Sh. Jeet Ram & Jagdish Sharma were coming back to home from Kyara in his vehicle. At about 04-00 PM, when they reached near Truck Union Matiana, where Bhupender alongwith his two friends were playing Holi, stopped their vehicle & forcibly pulled out them to play Holi. When they opposed them, they beaten them brutally & broke his vehicle. At the same time Police reached on the spot, but the above persons have also scuffle with police, assaulted them during duty and ran away from the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Santokh Singh, I/C PP Matiana, PS Theog.
4. Assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty Case FIR No. 41/16 has been registered at PS Theog on datede 24.03.16 U/S 341 353 332, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Makiyat Singh S/O Sh. Rattan Singh R/O Vill. Baru, PO Bari Majhrewa, Tehsil Ghumarwin, Distt Bilaspur, HP presently Driver HRTC Bus NO. HP03 6204 stated therein that on dated 24.03.2016 as he stopped his above bus at Sainj, 4/5 boys entered in the Bus & forcibly pulled him out from the bus to play Holi, torn his uniform & beaten him too. The case is being investigated by HC Inder Singh No. 110, PP Sainj, PS Theog.
5. An accident Case FIR No 24/16 has been registered at PS Rohru on 24/03/2016 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the rukka of ASI Kamal Nain I/O PS Rohru alleging therein that when he reached with staff at Patsari for inquiry of accident information, he found an accidental motor cycle no. HP 10-1308 near Patsari. During inquiry, it was found that the above motor cycle was going to Rohru from Hatkoti and two person were riding on the above motor cycle. This motor cycle got accident near Patsari, due to rash and negligent driving of the unknown driver of above motor cycle. In this accident two person sustained injury. Case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Nain, I/O PS Rohru.
6. An Accident Case FIR No 25/16 has been registered at PS Rohru on 24/03/2016 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the rukka of SI Vikas Sharma Addl. SHO PS Rohru alleging therein that when he reached with staff at Nalu near Sandaur for inquiry of accident information, he found an accidental motor cycle no. HP 10-4568 at Nalu near Sandaur. During inquiry, it was found that the above motor cycle was going to Hatkoti from Rohru and two persons (one Gents & one Lady) were riding on the above motor cycle. This motor cycle got accident at Nalu near Sandaur, due to rash and negligent driving of the unknown driver of above motor cycle. In this accident two person sustained injury. Case is being investigated by SI Vikas Sharma Addl. SHO PS Rohru.
7. An Accident Case FIR No 15/16 has been registered at PS Nerwa today on 25-3-2016 u/s 279,337 ,338 IPC on the statement of Ismail S/o Safar Deen R/O Vill Majhatal, PO Kedi Tehsil Chopal Distt Shimla alleging therein that today a Maruti car No HR 29J -7800 going towards dawada and rolled down due to rash and negligent driving of Ramesh Chand. In this accident 3 persons namely (1) ramesh (dvr) s/o chet ram vill bagnari ps shillai distt sirmour (2) Pooja w/o Ramaesh (3) Bali Ram S/o Senu Ram R/O Vill Nerwa sustained injuries and reffered to IGMC Shimla by MO CH Nerwa. The case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep Singh I/O PS Nerwa.
8. An Excise Act case FIR No. 26/16 has been registered at PS Rohru on 24-03-2016 U/S 39 (I) (a) HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Kundan Lal I/C Police Post Tikkar alleging therein that he was on patrolling duty towards Naksetly along with staff. On the basis of secret information, he searched the chicken shop of Sh. Roshan Lal S/O Late Sh. Talmi Ram R/O Village Naksetli PO Dharara Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla HP and recovered 6 ¾ (पौने सात) bottles of country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Kundan Lal I/C Police Post Tikkar, PS Rohru, Shimla.
9. An Excise Act case FIR No. 64/16 has been registered at PS Sadar today on 25-03-2016 U/S 39 (I) (a) HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Lachhami Singh I/O PS Sadar stated therein that he a/w staff was on patrolling duty towards Cartroad. When he reached at Old Bus Stand Shimla he recovered 24 NO. of Bottles of Country Liqour marked as Sarur from the possession of Raj Kumar S/O Late Sh. Virsa Urao presently labourer of P.K. Construction & Tarsu Karketa S/O Sh. Fulikar Karketa labourer of PK Construction. The case is being investigated by ASI Lachhami Singh I/O PS Sadar, Shimla.
10. During last 24 hours 253 vehicles challaned under MV Act, compounded =107 & fine realized Rs.34, 100/- and 50 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 5,000/-
1. Accused prem @ Raju S/o Lt Tika Ram R/o Vill Munahana PO Malari Tehsil Nalagarh Distt Solan Age 23 years arrested in case FIR No 33/16 dated 20-3-16 U/S 363,366,376 IPC at PS is on Police remang up to 26.03.2016.
2. Accused Rakesh Kumar S/O Sh. Pratap Singh R/o Vill Devton, PO NOgli, Tehsil Rampur, Distt Shimla, Age 27 years arrested in case FIR No 55/16 dated 17-3-16 U/S 306, 498A IPC at PS Rampur sent to judicial remand upto 31.03.2016