- An ND&PS case FIR No. 68/16 has been registered at PS West on 02.03.16 U/S 20,29-61-85 ND&PS Act & 25-54-59 Arms Act on the rukka of ASI Ajeet Singh, I/O PS West, Shimla stated therein that on the intervening night of 01/02.03.2016, he alongwith staff was on Nakabandi duty at Old Barrier NH-22 near road bifurcate to Chakkar, Shimla. During traffic checking, one vehicle No. CH-01-AP-8061 (Skoda) alongwith four persons namely Inder Dev @ Danu S/o Lt. Sh. Madan Lal Sharma R/o Village & PO Mandoldhar, Tehsil Sunni, Distt. Shimla, Pawan S/o Sh. Mehar Chand R/o Village & PO Chanog, Tehsil Sunni, Distt. Shimla, age 22 years, Lekh Raj S/o Sh. Duni Chand R/o Village Jammu, PO Chanog, Tehsil Sunni, Distt. Shimla & Devender S/o Sh. Hira Lal R/o Village Jammu, PO Chanog, Tehsil Sunni, Distt. Shimla, intercepted by them & recovered 3.837 Kg. Charas & one Pistol from their possession. Above accused have been arrested by the police and case is being investigated by ASI Ajeet Singh, I/O PS West.
- A Gambling Act Case FIR NO 13/16has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 01.03.2016 U/S 13-3-67 Gambling Act on the ruka of Munish Raj Sharma SI/SHO PS Chirgaon alleging therein that on 01.03.2016 at about 5:15 PM during patrolling when they reached near village Pali & found that three persons namely Shishu Pal S/o Banka Ram, Ram Nath S/o Dhanpur and Rinku S/o Banka Ram R/O villagers of Pali Tehsil Chirgaon Distt Shimla, were playing gamble with cards and recovered Rs. 5200/- from the spot. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Munish Raj Sharma.
- A Causing death by negligence case FIR No.27/16 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 01.03.2016 U/S 336,337, 304A IPC on the rukka of SI/SHO Virochan Negi alleging therein that on 01.03.2016, contractor Padam Dev dismantle the house of Rajesh Sood with the help of labourer at village Kingal. During dismantle, suddenly the lentle of above hosue colesped, in which one labourer namely Deepak Bahadur died on the spot, whereas two labourers namely Kal Bhadur & Padam Bhadur sustained injuries.The incident occurred due to negligence of contractor Padam Dev by not using safety measures during dismantle of house. The case is Being Investigated By SI/SHO Virochan Negi.
- A Burglary case FIR No. 21/16 has been registered at PS Jhakri today on 02.03.16 U/S 457,380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Pritam Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Sunder Singh R/o Village Chandpur PO Kartot, Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla stated therein that some unknown person has stolen away 05 Silver Kalash, 01 silver Chhatra, 01 idol of Kali Mata, 7/8 small silver Chhatra from Kali Mata Temple at Chandpur. The case is being investigated by ASI Sher Singh I/O PS Jhakri.
- An Accident case FIR No 31/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 02.03.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Smt. Shakuntala Verma W/o Late Sh Prem Singh R/o VPO Prem Ghat Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla alleging therein that today ,on 02.03.2016 She was traveling in a cab No HP-02A-3111 when they reached Near Jais Ghati a Motorcycle came rashly from Jais Ghati side and collided with her cab. This accident happened due to rash and negligent driving of Mohan lal .The case is being investigated by SI Rajinder Singh Addl/SHO PS Theog.
- During last 24 hours 414 vehicles challaned under MV Act, Total Challan compounded =173 p& fine realized Rs. 79,600/- and 116 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 12,200/-
Accused Ashok Sharma R/o Village Rampuri, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla nd Raju Sharma R/o Village Mahunag (Baunta), Tehsil & Distt Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 66/16 Dt. 25.02.2016 U/S 420,34 IPC at PS West. Where as Ashok Sharma is on police remand upto 04-03-2016 and Raju Sharma released on bail by Ld Court.
Accused (1) Inder Dev @ Danu S/O Late Madan Lal Sharma R/O VPO Mandolghat Tehsil & P.S. Sunni Distt. Shimla (2) Devender S/O Sh. Heera Lal R/O Vill. Jammu P.O. Chanabag Tehsil Sunni Distt. Shimla (3) Pankaj Kumar S/O Sh. Mehar Chand R/O VPO Chanabag Tehsil Sunni Distt. Shimla(4) Lekh Raj S/O Sh. Duli Chand R/O Village Jammu P.O. Chanabag Tehsil Sunni Distt. Shimla H.P.have been arrested in case FIR No. 68/16 on 02.03.2016 U/S 20,29 ND & PS Act, 25-54-59Arms Act by ASI Ajit Singh I/O P.S. West are on police remand upto 08.03.2016