- An ND&PS Act case FIR No 14/16 has been registered at PS Chopal on 17.03.16 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act registered on the rukka of ASI Pratap Singh I/O PS Chopal, Shimla stated therein that on 17.03.2016, during Nakabandi duty at Dhabbas Kainchi, one person namely Prakash Chand S/o Sh. Chet Ram R/o Village & PO Jokhar, Tehsil Kupvi, Distt. Shimla, intercepted by them and recovered 1.900 Kg Charas from his possession. The police have arrested accused and case is being investigated by ASI Pratap Singh, I/O PS Chopal.
- An Excise Act case FIR No.36/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 17.03.2016 U/S 39 HP. Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Keshav Chand I/C PP Chaila alleging therein that on 17.03.2016 he was on patrolling towards Beyon along with staff. When they reached at Beyon curve he intercepted a person namely Sandeep Kumar S/o Sh Devki Nand Village Katewar P/o Kyar Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla age 26 years and recovered 12 bottles of country liquor from her possession. The case is being ASI Keshav Chand I/C PP Chaila.
- An Accident case FIR No 36/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 18.03.2016 279,337,323 IPC on the statement of Sh Jeet Ram S/o Sh Joginder Singh Thakur R/o village Dayangal P/o Thaila Tehsil Sunni alleging therein that on 17.03.2016 he was going to his home from Shimla in vehicle No HP-51-2987. When he reached near Woodrina Hotel Gate at the same time a Vehicle No. HP-09A-2616 came rashly from Theog side and hit his vehicle. After that 04 persons came out from the vehicle and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by ASI Joginder Singh I/O PS Dhalli.
- A Mischief committed after preparation case FIR No 34/16 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 18.03.216 U/S 440,504,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh Aman Bali S/o Late Sh B.P Bali Manager JCB Sr. Sec. Public School Sector New Shimla alleging therein that on 18-03-2016 Four Students of JCB Sr. Sec. Public School Sector came outside his resident and threw stones on his residence, abused him and run away from the spot. They also broke the tube lights of School. The case is being investigated by HC Anil Kumar I/O PS New Shimla.
- Lurking House-Trespass case FIR No. 54/16 has been registered at PS Sadar on 17.03.2016 U/S 456 IPC on the Statement of Madhu Bala W/o Sh Lokinder Singh R/o village Jangla P/o Jangla Tehsil Chiraoun Distt Shimla & Smt Kanta Devi W/o Sh Puran Chand R/o village Kulgaon P/o Jangla Tehsil Chirgaon alleging therein on 18.03.2016 they came to Shimla for governmental work and stayed at Panchyat Bhawan. At 07:15 an unknown person broke the roof of their room and entered inside the room. They caught that person and handed over to Police. The case is being investigated by SI Jasveer Singh I/O PS Sadar.
- During last 24 hours 447 vehicles challaned under MV Act, Total Challan compounded =193 & fine realized Rs. 67,900/-, 107 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 11,550/-.
Accused Rajinder Kumar S/o Sh Sant Ram R/o Village Didi P/o Mahasu Tehsil Kotkhai Distt Shimla HP arrested in case FIR No 76/16 U/S 22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS West, is on police remand upto 19.03.2016.
Accused Sanjay Kumar S/o Sh. Nikku Ram R/o Village Seehan, PO Gaggal, Distt. Mandi, age 25 year, arrested in Case FIR No. 77/16 Dt. 15.03.16 U/S 17-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS West, is on police remand upto 19.03.2016.
Accused Rajesh Kumar S/o Sh. Thakur Sain R/o Village Gonsari, Tehsil Chirgaon, Distt. Shimla, age 32 years, arrested in case FIR No. 16/16 Dt. 16.03.2016 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Chirgaon send to Judicial custody by Ld court.
Accused (i) Smt Rajkumari W/o Sh Pratap Singh R/O Village Devton P/o Nogli Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP age 36 years (2) Smt Leela Devi W/o lt Sh. Mast Ram R/o Village Devton P/o Nogli Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP age 60 years (3) Smt. Shakuntla Devi W/o Prakash Chand Village Bauni P/o Bagipul Tehsil Nirmand Distt Kullu HP age 35 years arrested in case FIR .No 55/16 Dt. 17.03.16 U/S 498A, 306 IPC at PS Rampur are on Police Remand upto 19.03.2016
Accused Prakash Chand S/o Sh. Chet Ram R/o Village & PO Jokhar, Tehsil Kupvi, Distt. Shimla arrested in case FIR No 14/16 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Chopal is being produced before Ld Court today.
Accused Pawan Kumar S/o Sh Tilak Raj R/o Slaughter house Krishna Nagar arrested in case FIR No 54/16 U/S 456 IPC At PS Sadar is being produced before Ld Court today.