1. An Accident case FIR No. 272/15 registered at PS Dhalli on dated 15.08.2015 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Kartar Singh S/O sh. Beli Ram R/O Vill. Baled, PO Sali, Tehsil Shahpur, Distt Kangra, HP A/P Conductor of Truck No. HP 10-4556. On dated 14.08.2015 he alongwith Sunny Thakur driver of above truck loaded apple boxes and come towards Chandigarh. When they reached near Hassan Valley, said driver lost his control over the truck and rolled down about 80 feet from the road. In this accident they both got injured. The case is being in vestigated by ASI Dharmesh Dutt I/O PS Dhalli, Shimla.
2. An Accident case FIR No. 72/15 registered at PS East on dated 14.08.2015 U/S 279, 323 IPC & 184,187 MV Act on the application of Sh. Vivek Kumar S/O sh. Kush Parmar R/O Jawahar Vidhayak Sadan, Vidhan Sabha Shimla alleging therein that at about 10.15PM he was going to his above residence from his office Panthghati near Tenzine Hospital as he reached at Panthaghati Chowk a Swift Dezire No. HP 63B-4700 hit his vehicle and ran away from the spot. The driver of above vehicle had consumed alcohol. The case is being in vestigated by SI Ashish Pathania I/C PP Kasumpti, PS East, Shimla.
3. An Accident case FIR No. 150/15 registered at PS Rampur on dated 16.08.2015 U/S 279,33,304A IPC 194, 184 MV Act on the statement of Sh Gulzari lal S/O Tulsi Ram Village Sharnal PO Darkali Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP that on dated 15/8/15 at about 7.30 PM he received an information that on Trax No HP 01A-5527 met with an accident near Baza , on this information he reached on spot and found that above trax fell down below 100 mtrs in which 15 persons out of which 6 girls & 3 boys of Govt School Tecklech studying in class 9,10th and 5 other persons were seated. In this accident 14 persons got injuries over their bodies and driver Yog Raj Died later on when he has been removed to MGMSC Kheneri Rampur. This accident occur due to overload, rash and negligent driving of the driver Yog Raj S/O Krishan lal Village Sharnal PO Darkali Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla. Case has been registered and is being investigated by ASI Ishwar Singh IC PP Teckech, PS Rampur.
4. A Wrongful Restraint & Criminal Intimidation Case FIR No 151/15 has been registered at PS Rampur today on dated 16/08/15 u/s 341,506,34 IPC on the application of Sh Rajinder Singh S/O Ajmair singh R/O H No 200 Punjabi bag Patiyala alleged that on Dated 15/8/15 when he was coming towards Rampur on the way near Dansa 4/5 unknown persons obstructed his way and threatened him with dire consequences. The Case has been registered and is being investigated by HC Lal chand No 116 I/O PS Rampur BSr.
5. A Wrongful Restraint & Criminal Intimidation Case FIR No 204/15 has been registered at PS West today on dated 16/08/15 u/s 341,506,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Satpal S/O Late Sh. Karam Chand R/O M.C. Labour Hostel Chaura Maidan, Shimla, HP, alleging therein that he went to attend the marriage of his relative in Muradabad where Raj Pal & his sons beaten him thereafter when he reached at 103 tunnel they again beaten him. The case is being investigated by HC Kiran Kumar No. 1686 I/O PS West.
6. A House Trespass case FIR No. 84/15 registered at PS Jhakri on dated 15.08.2015 U/S 452, 323 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Surat Mani W/O Sh. Maan Dass R/O Vill. Sanarsa, PO Kartot, Tehsil Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on dated 14.08.2015 at 9.00PM & on 15.08.2015 at about 7.15 AM her son Praveen Kumar beaten her with punches & kicks. In this incident she got injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Sher Singh I/O PS Jhakri.
7. A Wrongful Restraint case FIR No. 48/15 has been registered at PS Sunni U/S 341,323,34 IPC on the Complaint of Sh. Heera Mani Bhardwaj S/O Late sh. Dila Ram R/O Vill. Thali, PO Sunni, Tehsil Karsog, Distt Mandi, HP, alleging therein that on dated 15.08.2015 he alongwith his family was coming from Pirgali Basantpur in vehicle No. HP01-1527, 4/5 unknown persons obstruct his way and beaten him & his family. They got injuries in this incident. The case is being investigated by ASI Prem Lal I/O PS Sunni, Shimla.
8. A Burglary Case FIR No. 124/15 has been registered at PS Theog on dated 15.08.15 U/S 457,380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Lajju Ram S/O Late Sh. Dheerju Ram R/O Village Dhali, PO Parala, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla alleging therein that on dated 14.08.2015 he and his brother Sh. Mohan Lal with family went to the marriage of his nefew. There were no person at their home. His neighborer Sh. Om Prakash told him telephonically that doors of the houses are unlocked. On this they reached at their home and they found that gold, Silver ornaments and Cash Rs. 98,000/- has been stolen by some unknown person. The Case is being investigated by ASI Keshav Chand I/C PP Chhaila, PS Theog, Shimla.
9. A Burglary Case FIR No. 73/15 has been registered at PS East on dated 16.08.15 U/S 457,380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Pratap Singh S/O Sh. Chet Ram R/O Set No. 6, Block No. 2, Rani Ground Kasumpti, Shimla-9 alleging therein that today he saw the window of his neighbour Parma Nand was open, who is not at home. On this he informed to the police. The police found that TV, Cylinder, Fridge, Filter and other utensils worth rupees 30,000/- were stolen by some unknown person. The Case is being investigated by HC Pramod Kumar I/O PP Kasumpti, PS East.
During last 24 hours 81 vehicles challaned under MV Act. Total challan compounded= 48 & fine realized Rs. 15,600/-
2. Three Accused Arrested in Case FIR No. 72/15DATED 13-08-2015 PS NEW SHIMLA U/S 341,323,324,504,506,34 IPC P.S. New Shimla Police Remand till 17-08-2015
3. (1) GOPAL SHARMA S/O SH. M.N. SHARMA R/O VILL. BIHAR PO RAJAHAN TEHSIL & DISTT SHIMLA AGE 29 YEARS
4. (2) SURINDER VERMA S/O SH. RAMCHAND VERMA R/O VILL. SUJANA P.O. RAJHANA TEHSIL & DISTT. SHIMLA
5. (3) SUSHIL KUMAR @ SHILLU S/O SH. RATAN CHAND R/O VILL. MALOG P.O. TARADEVI, TEHSIL & DISTRICT SHIMLA AGE 47 YEARS
6. One Accused Arrested in Case FIR No. 73/15DATED 14-08-2015 PS NEW SHIMLA U/S 379,427 IPC P.S. New Shimla. (1) Ramesh Kumar S/O Sh. Amar Chand R/O Vill Kao Kamaksha Dhalog, P.O. Karsog, Distt. Mandi A/P Quarter No. 77, Below Headmaster Lodge, Bishop Cotton School Shimla age 21 years