- An Excise Act case FIR No. 280/15 has been registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 02.08.2015 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Laxami Singh I/O PS Sadar, Shimla stated therein that on 02.08.2015, he alongwith staff on patrolling duty towards Cart Road Shimla. At about 03-35 PM, When they reached near Mahamaya Hotel, Shimla, one person namely Raju s/o Sh. Kanwar Singh R/o House No. 262, Kulyan Gali, Kadach Muhalla, Jwalapur, Haridwar, Uttra Khand A/P Raju S/o Sh. Shalig Ram R/o near Labour Hostel, Krishna Nagar Shimla, intercepted by them. During search, 12 bottles of country liquor marka Una No. 1 recovered from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Laxmi Singh, I/O PS Sadar, Shimla.
- An Accident case FIR No. 193/15 has been registered at PS West on 02-08-2015 u/s 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Raman Kaushal S/o Sh. Jai Chand R/o Kaushal Niwas Stokes Palace Shimla stated therein that on 02-08-2015 at about 01-30 PM, one vehicle No. DL- CN-5853 Tata Safari came rashly and negligently toward Shoghi Side and hit the vehicle No. HP 03C-3980 and HP 03A-2253 parked outside the Goyal Motor Taradevi. In this incident one person Hira Lal sustained injuries. The case is being investigatged by HC Man Singh I/O PS West.
- An Accident case FIR No. 66/15 has been registered at PS East today i.e. 03.08.2015 U/S 279,337 IPC &187 MV Act on the statement of Ms. Rachana D/o Sh. Joginder Singh R/o Village Khadaki PO Junga, Tehsil & District Shimla alleging therein that she is serving as a constable in Police Department. Today she was present at Tolland for traffic duty. At about 09-00 AM, one Sentro Car No. HP-03B-082 came from Khalni side with rashly and negligently driving and hit her and run away from the spot. In this accident she sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar, I/O PS East.
- An Extortion case FIR No. 120/15 has been registered at PS Theog on 02.08.2015 U/S 384,385,506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Mahender Sataan, President M.C. Dhalli Shimla alleging therein that he received a complaint from Trader of APMC Shimla that Theog Operator Union is extorted money from the truck driver of another state, beaten them, stopped them to load their trucks and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Sunil Kumar I.O PS Theog.
- A Rioting case FIR No. 119/15 has been registered at PS Theog on 02-08-2015 u/s 147,323,355 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rajinder Singh Batra s/o late Sh. Arjun Singh R/o H.No. 132 Krishna Nagar Shimla alleging therein that on 02-08-2015 he alongwith his friends Sh. Charanjeet Singh and Daljeet Singh went to Parala Mandi for purchasing of fruits. At about 01-00 Pm when he was present at tea shop at the same time about 15/20 persons came there and beaten them. They also dishonor them by removing there turban. The case is being investigated by HC Sadhu Ram I/O PS Theog.
- A House Trespass case FIR No. 194/15 has been registered at PS West on 02-08-2015 u/s 452,323,506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Prem Lal S/o Sh. Krishan Chand R/o VPO Dhami Tehsil and Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 02-08-2015, Mehar Chand entered in his premises & beaten him and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Rakesh I/O PS West.
- A Burglary case FIR No. 65/15 has been registered at PS East today i.e. 03.08.2015 U/S 380 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Meenakshi Negi W/o Sh. Ranveer Singh R/o Village Damechi, PO Beolia, Tehsil & District Shimla alleging therein that on 24.07.2015 she went to Kamala Nehru Hospital for treatment. She put her purse in the rest room/ waiting room & entered in the examination room. After examination when she checked her purse & found that her golden jewelry was stolen by some unknown person from her purse. The case is being investigated by LHC Kamlesh, I/O PS East.
- During last 24 hours 167 vehicles challaned under MV Act & 06 Persons challaned under Smoking Act. Total challaned compounded= 71 & fine realized Rs. 28,000/-
Manmohan Singh S/o Sh. Bhagat Singh R/o Village & PO Chirgaon, Distt. Shimla, age 32 years, arrested in case FIR No. 35/12 Dt. 31.05.2012 U/S 380,120B IPC at PS Chirgaon, is on police remand up to 04.08.2015.