Press Note on dated 21.09.2014
1. An Accident case FIR No 146/14 is registered at PS Theog on 21.09.2014 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Deep Ram S/O sh. Mast Ram R/O Bishari PO Sandhu, Tehsil Theog, Shimla alleging therein that today at about 11.25 AM when he was at Sandhu Bazar, a HRTC Bus NO. HP-03B-6185 & other HRTC Bus NO. 03B-6106 come from opposite side & tried to taken over other bus, in same time a Nepali girl crossed the road & met with accident with Bus No. HP-03B-6106 which happened due to negligence of the Driver of Bus No. HP-03B-6106. Nepali girl sustained injuries. The Case is being investigated by HC Yogesh I/O PS Theog, Shimla.
2. A House-trespass after preparation for hurt, assault or wrong Case FIR No. 81/14 is registered at PS Rohru on dated 21.09.2014 U/S 452,427 IPC on the statement of Harmeet Singh contractor alleging therein that on dated 20-09-2014 at 7-30 PM one man came to his wine shop and buy a bottle of wine. After that he started abusing and quarreled with them and also broken the counter of wine shop and he was already in drunken condition. The case is investigated by ASI Bal Raj I/O PP Tikker.
3. A Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property Case FIR No. 53/14 is registered at PS Kotkhai on dated 20.09.2014 U/S 420,120B IPC on the complaint Sukh Dev Singh S/O Sh. Jai Ram Chauhan R/o Village Chol P.O & Tehsil Kotkahi, Distt. Shimla U/S 156(3) CrPc alleging there in that he had supplied the 1755 apple boxes and 63 gunny bags of apple to persons namely 1. Sh. Suresh Kumar S/O Sh. Khajan Singh, 2. Sh. Gulshan Kumar S/O Sh Suresh Kumar R/o Village Bajoha, P.O. Tharola Tehsil Kotkhai Distt. Shimla, 3. Sh Vinay Kumar S/O Late Sh Shankar Dass r/o Village Soshan P.O. Tharola Tehsil Kotkhai Distt. Shimla for sale. The complaint sold the apple of worth Rs. 25,70,905/- approximately. But above three persons not paid the above amount to the complainant till now and left the business from Hulli (Gumma). Subsequently When the complainant enquire about the license of the accused persons from APMC Dhallli. It comes to the notice of complainant from APMC that no license has been issued to them. The case has been investigated by HC Balbir Singh I/O PS Kotkhai.
4. A Voluntarily causing grievous hurt by dangerous weapons case FIR No. 82/14 is registered at PS Rohru on dated 21-09-2014 U/S 323,326 IPC on the statement of Bhagirath S/O Sh. Atma Ram Tegta r/o Kasheni P.O. Tikker The. Rohru Distt Shimla alleging that on dated 20-9-14 at 7-30 PM when he went to wineshop at Tikker and purchased 2-3 bear bottles he asked for the rebate on wine from the wineshop owner .Rana. on this he beaten him with kicks, blows and attacked with sharp weapon. the case is being investigated by HC Man Dass I/O PP Tikker, PS Rohru, Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 170 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 03 Challan under Smoking Act. Total challan were compound 86 and fine realize Rs. 28,700/-