PRESS NOTE : 14 SEPTEMBER, 2014
1. An Accident case FIR NO 70/14 has registered at PS Kumarsain on 13.09.2014 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh Jag deep Mukhiak S/O Lt Sh Partap Mukhiak R/O Village Shthla PO Virgarh Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla HP Stated That on dated 13-9-2014 he noticed That one person laying on the Road Thanedhar to Narkanda in unconscious condition. at 5.30 PM when he reached on the spot he saw one Nepali Namely Tilak Bhadur SijaPati aged about 18 years C/O Jagdish Jishtu found on the Road who sustained injuries on his mouth and Knee, during spot inspection it seems that said Tilak Bhadur SijaPati either hittted by any vehicle or fell down from the vehicle. Injured Tilak Bhadur Sijapati After First Referred To IGMS Shimla for further Treatment. Case is being investigated by ASI Harpal Singh I/O PS Kumarsain.
2. A Burglary case FIR No 125/14 has been registered at PS Sadar on dated 13-09-2014 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the statement of Smt. Minakshi Sood D/O Late Sh. Vishamber Lal Sood R/O Prince of Wales Building, Upper Flat Jakhoo Raod Below DC Residence, Regal Annexy, Lakkar Bazar, Shimla-1 alleging therein that on 13.9.2014 she went to Ram Bazar Mandir at about 11.00 AM and come back at about 3.50 PM. She found that the stairs of her house was broken and 1 DVD Videocon, jewellary i.e. tops ear gold, ring gold etc. and Cash about 3000/4000 Rupees, total estimated cost Rs. 40,000/- found stolen by some unknown person. The case is being investigated by HC Amar Dutt I/O PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
3. A Burglary case FIR No 79/14 has been registered at PS Rohru on dated 13-09-2014 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the application of Sh. Sunil S/O Sh. Purbi Ram R/O Vill. Khashkandi(Dalgaon), PO Kutara, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla alleging therein that in the intervening night of 13/14.09.2014 some unknown culprits has stolen away the 63 mobile sets of Chinese, Micromax, K-ouch and Nokia, Samsung, Carbon and Vediocon from his mobile Shop. The case is being investigated by SI/Addl. SHO Liaq Ram PS Rohru, Shimla.
4. A Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property case FIR No 137/14 has been registered at PS Theog on dated 13-09-2014 U/S 181,420,465,468,471 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Chet Ram S/O Sh. Nitiya R/O Vill. Mundu, PO Mundu, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla, alleging therein that his neighbourer namely Tara Chand S/O sh. Paniya Ram R/O Village & PO Mundu, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla, HP serving in postal Department, made a fake certificate of Low Income from Revenue Department and got thousands of rupees from Sr. Sec. School Balag in the name of Tara Chand's children. In the year 2004 Tara chand made also an another affidavit in the name of applicant sh. Chet Ram and used fake signed of Chet Ram by Tara Chand and submitted that in PWD Deptt. for laid down the road to his village. On this PWD authority laid down the above road in which 120 trees of Sh. Chet Ram were cut . The case is being investigated by HC Sharifu Deen No. 155 I/O PP Deha, PS Theog.
5. A Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property case FIR No 50/14 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on dated 13-09-2014 U/S 420 IPC on the statement of sh. Rajender Singh S/O Late Sh. Dhumi Ram R/O Vill. Khoru Pragti Nagar, PO Guma, Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla alleging therein that he gave his three story building on rent Rs. 18000/- per month to Sh. Tilak Ram Kalta S/O sh. Mani Ram R/O Vill. Baral, PO Gharag, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla on 1.4.2012. His tenant Tilak Raj & his wife Smt. Suniti got his signature on blank non judicial paper by saying that they wanted to install an electric meter in his building but they cheated him as prepared fake rent agreement on that signed paper. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Gouri Dutt PS Kotkhai.
6. During last 24 hours 185 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under M.V. Act. Total challan compound= 95 and fine realize= Rs. 34,500 /-