Press Note on dated 25.09.2014
1. A Theft case FIR No. 84/14 is registered at PS Rohru on 24.09.2014 U/S 447,427,379,188,34 IPC on the complaint of Smt Sasnti Devi W/O Gulat Ram R/O Vill Tau PO Tharola Teh kotkhai Distt Shimla received through ACJM Rohru. Complainant alleging therein that Bal Bahadur alias Balbir singh S/O late Sh. Meena Ram, Anil S/O Balbir Singh , Sunil S/O Balbir Singh R/O Shallan unlawfully plucked the apple crop from her garden at Shallan which cause loss of 2-4 lac to her approximately. The case is being investigated by ASI Bal Raj I/O PP Tikker.
2. A Burglary case FIR No. 85/14 is registered at PS Rohru on 25-09-2014 U/S 457,380,427 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rakesh Banshtu S/O Sh. Darshan Dass Banshtu R/O Vill Dalgaon PO Kutala Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla alleging therein that intervening night of 24-09-2014 some unknown person broken the back side window of his shop near Thakur Petrol Pump Bhutinala and stolen the electricity meter, Rs 4,000 and also broken the locker of shop and stolen some document related to the shop. The case is being investigated by ASI Kundan Lal I/C PP City Rohru.
3. An accident case FIR No. 182/14 is register at PS West on 24-09-2014 U/s 279 IPC on the Rukka of ASI Mohan Lal alleging therein that during spot inspection it is found that one Vehicle/trolla bearing no. PB-11AT-8621 rolled down from road near Patyud Vill Shoghi via Mehli, Anandpur. During inspection it is found that there is lot of space to cross the vehicle. Driver and conductor both were not present at the spot & it is the case of rash and negligent driving. The case is investigated by ASI Mohan Lal I/O PS West.
4. An accident case FIR No. 183/14 is register at PS West on 24-09-2014 U/s 279 IPC & 187 MV act on the statement of Sh. Ram Lal S/O Sh. Ganga Ram R/o Vill Deoli Tehsil & Distt. Bilaspur alleging therein that he is driver of Bus No. HP 01A-3531 in tourism department. On dated 25-09-2014 when he was on the way toward Shimla from Delhi. One Pick up bearing no. HR 37D-7591 came from Shoghi Bazar by means of rash & negligent driving and cross the white line of road and hit the bus in middle. Which causelot's of damage to the bus. The driver of bus run away. The case is being investigated by ASI Balbir Singh.
5. A Cheating case FIR No. 38/14 is register at PS Jubbal on 25-09-2014 U/s 420 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Krishan Chand s/o Sh. Kedar Singh R/O Vill Thana Tehsil Jubbal Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 16-09-2014 he received a call on his mobile Phone and the person introduced himself Raju Patel G.M Airtel communication pvt. Ltd. lottery dept. head office Andheri Mumbai. He asked him that complainant has won Rs 25 lac as a lottery scheme and further said that he will have to deposit Rs 9 lac to get the lottery and given the accont of different Banks. After that complainant try to contact him but his mobile found switched off. Subsequently, When he verify from concerned bank about the lottery scheme. The Bank authority asked him that he was cheated by above said person which cause wrongful loss to him. The case is being investigated by PSI Sanjeev Kumar I/C PP Sarswati Nagar.
6. An accident case FIR No. 74/14 is register at PS Kumarsain on 25-09-2014 U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the Rukka of ASI Brij Lal alleging therein that on dated 24-09-2014 at 7:00 PM one Maruti Car bearing No. DL 3C-3094 met with an accident and rolled down 150 meter from road. Two person's were seating inside the vehicle and one person namely Devinder Sharma S/O Lt. Sh Lakshmi Nand R/o Vill Kathal sustained injuries and second person namely Ramesh died on the spot. This accident took place due to rash and negligent driving of driver. The case is being investigated by ASI Brij Lal I/C PP Narkanda.
7. During last 24 hours 156 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 02 Challan under Smoking Act. Total challan were compound= 54 and fine realize Rs. 16,500/-