1. An Excise Act case FIR No. 54/14 is registered at PS Chirgaon on 15.09.2014 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Ashish Samuel, SHO PS Chirgaon alleging therein that on 15.09.2014, he alongwith staff on patrolling duty towards Badiyara. At about 06:30 PM, one person namely Anil Kumar S/o Sh. Padam Kumar R/o Village- Shalot, PO- Masli, Tehsil- Chirgaon, District Shimla intercepted by them. During search, he recovered 120 bottles of country liquor marka Sirmour No. 1 from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Ashish Samuel, SHO PS Chirgaon.
2. An Accident case FIR No 132/14 is registered at PS Dhalli on 15.9.14 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sukh Pal S/o Sh. Ajmer Singh R/O Village & PO- Bhwen, PS, Tehsil & Distt. Kurukshetra Hariyana alleging therein that on 15.09.2014, he loaded apple in his Truck No HR-65-4634 from Baghi and left for Pune in Maharashtra. At about 04:30 PM, when they reached near Hassan Valley, driver/ owner Kuldeep lost his control and he a/with conductor & truck rolled down from the road. Driver & conductor have sustained injuries in this accident . The case is being investigated by HC Partap Singh I/O PS Dhalli.
3. A Burglary case FIR No. 142/14 is registered at PS Theog on 15.09.2014 U/S 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Krishan Prasad S/o Sh. Shankar Prasad R/o Shankar Jeweler, Shali Bazaar, Theog alleging therein that an unknown person come in his shop and stolen one golden chain (15 gram) and ran away. The case is being investigated by HC Yogesh, I/O PS Theog.
4. A Rioting case FIR No 73/14 has registered at PS Kumarsain on 15.09.2014 U/S 147,149,323 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rajesh @ Raju S/o Sh. Vidya Sager Kainthla R/o Village & PO- Kandyali, Tehsil & PS- Kumarsain, Shimla alleging therein that on 15.09.2014, after loaded an apple in his Pick-up No HP-63A-0894 from Kandyali and come MKC Farm Firnu. When he wanted to unloaded the apple boxes from his vehicle, Chaudhary Jaipal, Kuldeep, Darshan Singh and Sodhi come there and beaten him. He sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Ramesh Chand, I/O PP Narkanda.
5. An Accident case FIR No. 141/14 has registered at PS Theog on 15.09.2014 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Smt. Kesari Devi W/o Sh. Kamna Ram R/o Village- Kyar, Tehsil- Theog, District- Shimla alleging therein that on 15.09.2014, she was stood at Chhaila. One Maruti Car No. HP-09A-0289 came there and she sit in the vehicle. After this driver of above vehicle drive rashly and she got afraid. On this she said driver to stop the vehicle. When she was came out from the vehicle, at the same time driver started to drive his vehicle and she fell down in the road. she sustained injuries in her head. The case is being investigated by HC Yogesh, I/O PS Theog.
6. A Kidnapping case FIR 51/14 is registered at PS Kotkhai on15.09.14 U/S 363 IPC alleging therein that on 11.09.2014 at about 06:30 AM, his daughter namely Priti went towards Bus stop at Himri, but not returned back to home till now. He doubts that some known person has kidnapped his daughter. The case is being investigated by SI Gauri Dutt Sharma, SHO PS Kotkhai.
7. A Cheating by personation case FIR No 114/14 is registered at PS East on 15.09.2014 U/S 417,419 IPC on the statement of Sh. Naresh Kumar Rattan A/P Senior Assistant C.M. Branch HP Secretariat, Chhota Shimla. He has an account in PNB Chhota Shimla. On 11.08.2014 he received a call from mobile no 07250011794 and who told himself as Manager A.T.M CELL P.N.B Branch Chandigarh. Due to confusion of Add on scheme by mistake he given personal information relating to his ATM card to him. In the mean times, an amount of Rs. 11420/-was withdrawn from his account by above said person illegally. The case is investigating by ASI Het Ram, I/O PS East.
8. During last 24 hours 174 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under M.V. Act. And 03 challan under Smoking Act. Total challan compound= 82 and fine realize= Rs. 23,000 /-
1. Accused Deepak Kumar S/o Sh. Ganga Ram R/o Village- Banjani, PO- Shalaghat, Tehsil- Kandaghat, District- Solan has been arrested in Case FIR No. 94/14 Dt. 14.07.2014 U/S 454, 380 IPC at PS Dhalli is on police remand up to 19.09.2014.