1. A burglary case is registered at Police station Jubbal on 23.01.2013 u/s 457, 380 IPC that from the complainant had been to Shimla for the treatment of his daughter w.e.f. 10.01.13 to 23.01.2013 and during this period some unknown persons broke the locks of his house and stole away jewellery i.e. 6 pairs golden tops, 3 golden rings, one diamond ring, one golden chain, six golden nose pins, one pair silver anklet and cash Rs. 2500/-. The total value of stolen property is Rs. 2 lacs approximately.
2. A burglary case is registered at Police Station West, Shimla on 23.01.2013 u/s 457, 380 IPC that the complainant had been to Bangalore on 05/01/2013. On 22/01/2013, when she reached her home at Shiv Nagar, Totu, she found the locks of her house, boxes and almirah broken and following jewellery were found stolen: 4 golden chains, 4 golden rings, 4 golden nose pins, 10 pair silver bangles, 1 golden chawk, 1 pair golden ear ring, 4 pair silver anklets and other gold and silver jewellery and cash Rs. 30000/-.
3. A theft case is registered at Police Station West, Shimla on 23/01/2013 u/s 447, 379, 34 IPC 26 persons of Rangol village trespassed the land of complainant situated at Rangol and stolen away grass and fodder from his land.
4. A case of Attempt to commit suicide is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 23.01.2013 U/S 309 IPC that a girl tried to commit suicide with a knife at Khalini.
5. A hit & run case is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 24-01-2013 U/S 279 IPC & 187 M.V. Act that a Vehicle ( No. not known) hit the car of complainant at Nigam Vihar ran away from the spot.
6. A hurt by negligence case is registered at Police Station Rampur on 23-01-13 U/S 337, 338 IPC that on 16-05-2012, the complainant was negligently operated by a Surgeon at MGMSC Khaneri and endangered her life by causing her grievous hurt.
7. A molestation case is registered at Police Station Rampur on 23-01-013 U/S 341, 354 IPC that on 23-01-13 at about 3.30 pm, when the complainant was coming back from the house of her Aunt and reached Dalari, one person unlawfully restrained her and outraged her modesty.