1. A ND&PS Act: Case FIR No.50/19 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 16-06-2019 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS ACT on the rukka of HC Dev Raj I/O PP Narkanda alleged therein that on 16.06.2019 he along with staff were on patrolling /checking duty at Shilli Kandli road. At about 06.15 PM they checked a vehicle No.HP63A-9211 driven by Raju Chauhan S/O Sh Satya Parkash R/O Madhuban PO Bhutti Tehsil Kumarsain Shimla. During checking they recovered 11 gram Chitta/Heroin from his possession. Further investigation of the case is being carried out by HC Ram Sain I/O PP Narkanda.
2. A Cheating case: Case FIR No.46/19 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 16.06.19 U/S 420 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Pritam Singh Dhaulta S/O Sh Sohan Singh Dhaulta R/O VPO Dhar Tehsil Jubbal District Shimla alleged therein that in the month of August/September 2017, he sold 2018 apple boxes to Mr. Ravi Kant Yadav S/O Sh Dhar Shankar R/O Village Gorath Jhadpur Tehsil Ajamgarh UP, but now he refused to give him payment and cheating him. Case is being investigating by ASI Deepak Kumar I/O PS Jubbal.
3. An Accident Case: Case FIR No. 111/19 has been registered on 16.06.19 U/S 279 304 A IPC alleged therein that on 16.06.2019 at about 02.00 PM a vehicle No. HP 51B-0827 Pick-up driven by Prem Lal S/O Sh Hira Ram R/O Kaltu PO Kiarkoti Shimla came from Bharari side at Kuffar with rash and negligent driving and hit her daughter causes serious injury to her and during treatment at IGMC she had died. Case is being investigated by I/C PP Mashobra.
4. A Fire incedent : Case FIR No. 143/19 has been registered at PS West Shimla on 16.06.19 U/S 285 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Vishal Bhardwaj S/O Sh. Surender Kumar R/O VPO Bakhalg Tehsil Arki District Solan, alleged their in that on 14.06.2019 he parked his vehicle No.HP02A 0955 near rain shelter power house totu. On 16.06.2019 when he check his above vehicle at the parking place then he found that his vehicle totally bornt.He doubts that some unknown persns set fire in his vehicle. Case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar.
5. During last 24 hours 303 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded =111, 12 persons challaned under Smoking Act.