1. An Accident: Case FIR No.116/19 has been registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 04.06.2019 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Durgesh S/O Lt. Sh Santosh Kumar R/O 309/1 Sikh Line Krishna Nagar Shimla alleged therein that on 04.06.2019 midnight at about 12.30 AM he along with three other persons were going towards lift side in vehicle No.HP-09-3535 Alto K-10 driven by Aman Bhatia from old bus stand, when they reached near Subzi Mandi driver of the vehicle lost his control on vehicle and hit the vehicle with road side pole, in which one person sustained injury.
2. An Accident: Case FIR No.117/19 has been registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 04.06.2019 U/S 279,427 IPC on the statement of Sh Naresh Kumar S/O Sh Chet Ram R/O Khalwan Tehsil Rohru Shimla alleged therein that on 03.06.2019 at about 11.00 PM one Pick-up No. HP 62B-2655 driven by Kuldeep Kumar R/O Upper Rajhana hit his vehicle with wine shop and broken the wine bottles and damage other parked vehicles.
3. An Accident: Case FIR No.127/19 has been registered at PS West Shimla on 04.06.2019 U/S 279,304-A IPC on the rukka of SI Jaspal Singh I/O PS West Shimla alleged therein that on 02.06.2019 a missing report was filed by Smt Urmil Sharma W/O Sh Gopal Dutt R/O Shiv Shakti Bhawan Kachighatti Tara Devi Shimla at PS West Shimla, regarding missing of her son namely Saurbh Sharma with vehicle No. HP-52-0907 Ignis. On 03.06.2019 during search dead body of Saurbh Sharma along with above vehicle recovered at seelgaon near badagaon rolled down about 100 Mtrs from road. The case is being investigated by SI Jaspal Singh.
4. Accident case: Case FIR No.66/19 dated 04.06.2019 U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered at PS Rohru on the rukka of HC Pramod Kumar I/O PS Rohru alleging therein thattoday at about 03-30 PM one Alto Car No. HP 06A-9636 driven by Ishwer Singh S/O Sh. Hira Nand R/O Vill. Kanthli Tehsil Chirgaon came rashly and fell down about 20 feet from the road and sustained injury to him. After treatment at CH Rohru he referred to IGMC Shimla. The case is being investigated by HC Pramod Kumar PS Rohru.
5. During last 24 hours 455 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 163 and 09 person's challaned under smoking Act