- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 43/19 has been registered at PS Rohru on 14.04.2019 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Shanti Swaroop, I/O PS Rohru alleging therein that on 14.04.2019 at about 05-25 PM, he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Ramtari, Dharara. At about 05-25 PM, on the secret information, raid has been conducted in the house of Ram Krishan S/o Sh. Diwan Chand R/o Village Ramtari, PO Dharara, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla and recovered 64 Boxes (768 Bottles) of Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Shanti Swaroop, I/O PS Rohru.
- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 30/19 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 14.04.2019 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Chaman Negi, I/C PP Jeori (Jhakri) alleging therein that on 14.04.2019, during patrolling alongwith staff, 07 Bottles of Country liquor have been recovered from the possession of Rakesh S/o Sh. Gokal Ram r/o Village Majhgaon, PO Shahdhar, Tehsil Rampur, District Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Chaman Negi, I/C PP Jeori (Jhakri)
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 86/19 has been registered at PS Sadar Shimla today on 15.04.2019 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ankush Thakur S/o Sh. Jagdish Thakur R/o Village Barmu, PO Bharari, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 30 years stated therein that on 15.04.2019, one Maruti Car No. HP52A-6284, which was on the way from Barmu to Kelti, met with an accident and rolled down 300 meter from the road due to rash & negligent driving of car driver, sustained injuries to three persons. The case is being investigated by HC Daljeet Singh, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 61/19 has been registered at PS Theog on 14.04.2019 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Yograj S/o Sh. Sev ra R/o Village & PO Kaleend, Tehsil & PS Theog, Shimla stated therein that on 14.04.2019, he alongwith Kapil Sharma S/o Sh. Girija Nand Sharma R/o Village & PO Chuli Kaleend, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, was going to Kaleend from Mauri in Scorpio No. HP15A-0638, driven by Vikas Sharma S/o Sh. Tara Dutt Sharma R/o Village & PO Kaleend Tehsil Theog, Shimla. As they reached near Kaleend Curve, above vehicle met with an accident and rolled down 1000 feet into deep trench from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Vikas Sharma. In this accident, they all sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Kirpal Singh, I/O PS Theog.
- During last 24 hours 329 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 185 and 18 persons challaned under Smoking Act.
Accused Virender Kumar S/o Sh. Jeet Singh R/o Village Kadakh, PO Cheog, Tehsil Theog, District Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 35/19 Dt. 12.04.2019 U/S 420 467 468 471 120B IPC at PS New Shimla, remanded in Police Custody upto 17.04.2019, by the Ld. Court.