1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No.64/19 has been registered at PS Rampur on 11.04.2019 U/S 39(i)(a) of HP Excise Act on the rukka of Inspector SHO PS Rampur alleging therein that on 11.04.2019 during patrolling he received secret information regaring illgal selling of liquor and recovered 12 bottles of country liquor from the possession of Vinod Kumar S/O Sh. Prem Singh village Chamada P/O Basadhar Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla HP. Case is being investigated by SHO PS Rampur.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No.65/19 has been registered at PS Rampur on 11.04.2019 U/S 39(1)A of HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Prem Lal alleging therein that on 11.04.2019 during patrolling along with staff at near SBI bank Dakolar he received secret information regarding illegal selling of liquor and recovered 09 bottles of country liquor from the possession of Sandeep Kumar S/o Sh. Raghuveer Singh village Prashan P/o Teshan Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla HP. Case is being investigating by SI Prem Lal I/O PS Rampur.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No.26/19 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 12.04.2019 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement Sh Suresh Kumar S/o Sh Shiv Dutt VPO Jais Tehsil Theog District Shimla alleging therein that on 12.04.2019 a vehicle No. HP 51(T) 3995 met with an accident in which three person sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Hari Chand I/O PS Kotkhai.
4. Assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty: Case FIR No. 85/19 has been registered at PS Sadar on 11.03.2019 U/S 353, 332, 173, 202 & 504 IPC on the complaint of Sh Mithan Lal working as a summon & warrant excute server at O/o honorable Chief Judicial Magistrate Shimla alleging therein that on 11.03.2019 when he was excuiting a stay order of honorable court against Manoj Kumar at Victory Tunnel suddenly a relative of manoj Kumar snached the copy of court order and teared out. They also pushed him out of his shop.The case is being investigated by I/O PS Sadar.
5. During last 24 hours vehicles 701 were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 406, 20 persons challaned under Smoking Act.