1. A TRESPASS: Case FIR 77/19 has been registered at PS West on 02.04.2019 U/S 447, 427 IPC on the complaint of Sh Sewak Ram S/o Late Sh. Shiv Chand R/o village Lagdu P/o Dhari Tehsil and District Shimla alleging therein that on 02.03.2019 Shri Mathu Ram S/O Late Sh. Balia Ram was constructing road by using JCB machine and some of the portion of Temple land damaged. This person trasspassed tample’s land without the prior permission of the Temple Committee. He also damaged the tample’s land by using JCB. The case is being investigated by I/O of PS West.
2. A DISOBEDIENCE TO ORDER DULY PROMULGATED BY PUBLIC SERVANT: Case FIR No. 80/19 has been registered at PS Sadar on 02.04.2019 U/S 143, 188 IPC on the rukka of I/O PS Sadar alleging therein that on 02.04.2019 Students Parents/ Guardian Manch under the leadership of Sh. Vijender Mehra gathered outside D.P.S School and staged a dharna/ demonstration without any prior permission of the administration and shouted slogans against School Management & Distrit administration to oppose the heavy increased in school fees. The case is being investigated by ASI Daleep Negi I/O PS Sadar.
3. A CRIMINAL FORCE TO ANY PERSON BEING WORKING AS A PUBLIC SERVANT: Case FIR No. 78/19 has been registered at PS West on today on 03.04.2019 U.S 353,504 and 504 IPC on the complaint of Sh Suresh Chauhan Secutity Officer at HPU alleging therein that today on 03.04.2019 an activist of S.F.I used criminal force to deter his duty at HPU campus. He also abused him and threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by SI Lal Singh I/O PS West.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 59/19 has been registered at PS Rampur on 03.04.2019 U/S 279,337 IPC &187 MV Act in which complainant alleging therein that today on 03.04.2019 about 10-00 AM when complainant was going towards Chaudhary Adda Rampur one scooty A/F came from Khopri side rashly and hit complanaint and run from the spot immediately. In this accident complainant sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Mohinder Singh I/O PS Rampur
5. During last 24 hours 616 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 247, 18 persons challaned under Smoking Act.