- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 10/19 has been registered at PS Nankhari on 02.03.2019 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Chint Ram, SHO PS Nankhari, Shimla alleging therein that on 02.03.2019 at about 05-40 PM, on the secret information, a raid has been conducted in the Tea Shop of Padam Dass @ Sanju S/o Sh. Bhagwan Dass R/o Village Addu PO Danawali, Tehsil Nankhari District Shimla, age 35 years and recovered 09 Bottles of Country liquor Marka Una No.-1 from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Nankhari.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 17/19 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 02.03.2019 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Vivek S/o Sh. Kurki Lal R/o Vilage Gadsali PO Khamadi, Tehsil Nankhari, District Shimla, age 23 years stated therein that on 02.03.2019, he was waiting for Bus at Sanjauli Chowk Shimla. He got a lift in the Maruti Car No. HP06B-0250 of Sh. Roshan Lal S/o Lt. Sh. Panna Lal R/o Village Darkali, Tehsil Rampur, Shimla, who was also going towards Rampur alongwith his relatives. At about 10-30 AM, as they reached at Batawada near Kumarsain Bazar, above vehicle met with an accident and rolled down 50/60 meter from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Sh. Roshan Lal. In this accident, they all sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Sushil Kumar, I/O PS Kumarsain.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 33/19 has been registered at PS Rampur on 02.03.2019 U/S 279, 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Hem Raj S/o Sh. Kedar Singh stated therein that on 02.03.2019 at about 05-15 PM, one vehicle bearing registration No. HP06B-0216, met with an accident near Jagni (Munish Bahli) and rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Santosh Kumar S/o Sh. Jalam Singh R/o Village Ruhan, Tehsil Rampur, District Shimla, age 45 years and he died on the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Dola Ram, I/O PP Tacklech (Rampur).
- During last 24 hours 394 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 97, and 25 persons challaned under Smoking Act.
1. Accused i) Naresh Kumar S/o Sh. Mohi Ram R/o Village Kyarla, PO Kedi, Tehsil Nerwa, Shimla & ii) Bhag Singh S/o Sh. Sher Singh R/o R/o Kimachandravali, PO Kedi, Tehsil Nerwa, District Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 12/19 Dt. 02.03.2019 U/S 22, 25, 29 ND&PS Act at PS Nerwa, are remanded in police custody upto 06.03.2019, by the Ld. Court.