1. A ND&PS: Case FIR No. 56/19 has been registered at PS West on 23.03.2019 U/S 20 ND&PS Act on the rukka of HC Rajender Kumar No. 59, I/O PS West Shimla alleging therein that on 23.03.2019 at about 05-00 PM, during patrolling/ traffic checking at Shoghi Barrier, Shimla one Motorcycle No. HP52B-0586 alongwith rider namely Nikhil Kumar S/o Sh. Surender Kumar R/o Palsra Niwas, 1st Sangi, Sangti, Summer Hill, Shimla, age 20 years stopped by them for checking and during the search, 18 Gram Charas, recovered from his possession. Accused has been arrested and the case is being investigated by SI Lal Singh, I/O PS West Shimla.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 26/19 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 23.03.2019 U/S 39(i)(a) Excise Act on the Rukka of ASI Prem Singh I/O PS Chirgaon alleging therein that on 23.03.2019 during patrolling duty he recovered 07 bottles of country liquor from the possession of Narender S/o Late Sh Bali Ram R/o village Jabeda P/o Kaloti Tehsil Chirgaon District Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Prem Singh I/O PS Chirgaon.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 22/19 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on 24.03.2019 U/279, 337 IPC on the complaint of Sh Nihal Chand S/o Lt Sh Devi Saran R/o village Bankoti P/o Thanedhar Tehsil Kumarsian District Shimla alleging therein that today on 24.03.2019 when he along with a person namely Ashok Kumar travelling through vehicle No. HP 06C 5523 towards Khlavan village suddenly Ashok Kumar lost his control on the vehicle and met with an accident near village Khlavan. In this accident both person sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Susheel Kumar I/O PS Kumarsain.
4. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 29/19 has been registred at PS Chopal on 23.03.2019 U/S 39 (i)(a) Excise Act on the rukka of SHO PS Chopal alleging therein that on 23.03.2019 during patrolling along with staff at Chowkiya he recovered 4.5 bottles of illicit liquor.
5. AN ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS: Case FIR No. 14/19 has been registred at PS Kotkhai on 23.03.2019 U/S 336, 304A IPC in which complainant alleging terein that on 23.03.2019 his son namely Prikshit died due to electric shock from stay wire of electricity pole when he coming home from school. The case is being investigated by HC Sunil I/O PS Kotkhai.
6. During last 24 hours 504 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 217, 27 persons challaned under Smoking Act.
1. i) Piyush Kalta S/o Sh. Ravinder r/o Village Bral PO Jharag, Tehsil Rohru, District Shimla, age 23 years, ii) Arvind Chauhan S/o Sh. Bihari Lal R/o Village Dhanoti, PO Samra Tehsil Rohru, District Shimla, age 30 years & iii) Ankit Kumar S/o Sh. Sardar Singh R/o Vilage Bral, PO Jharag, Tehsil Rohru, District Shimla, age 30 years arrested in case FIR No.21/19 U/S ND&PS Act PS Jubbal are on Police remand up to 25.03.2019.
2. Accused Nikhil Kumar S/o Sh. Surender Kumar R/o Palsra Niwas, 1st Sangi, Sangti, Summer Hill, Shimla, age 20 years arrested in case No.FIR 56/19 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS West is being produced before Ld Court today.