- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 82/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 29.06.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SHO PS Rampur alleging therein that during patrolling alongwith staff towards Nogli, one Alto Car No. HP25-2627 stopped by them for checking and during the search 32 Bottles of Country liquor has been recovered from the vehicle under the possession of Pinku S/o Sh. Nanak Chand R/o Village Dhatol PO Bhadawali Tehsil Rampur, Shimla. The case is being investigated by SHO PS Rampur.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 169/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-West on 28.06.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC & 187 MV Act in which complainant alleged that on 28.06.2018, her brother Dila Ram R/o Down Dale Phagli Shimla was going to Down-Dale from Gaiety Club in his Scooty No. HP11C-1786. As he reached near near Phagli, an unknown vehicle hit his scooty and run away from the spot. In this accident, her brother sustained injuries and he was brought to IGMC Shimla for treatment. The case is being investigated by ASI Amrender Singh, I/O PS West.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 55/18 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 28.06.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC in which complainant stated therein that on 28.06.2018 at about 02-20 PM, after purchasing vegetables from Hitesh General Store, when she was going to her flat, on the way one vehicle No. HP08B-0808, driven by Ranjeet Chauhan S/o Sh. Inder Singh Chauhan R/o Village & PO Matal Tehsil Chopal, Shimla came rashly with negligently driving and hit her, sustained injuries to her. The case is being investigated by HC Dimple, I/O PS New Shimla.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 37/18 has been registered at PS Kotkhai today on 29.06.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rakesh Kumar S/o Sh Aatama Ram R/o Karyali PO Basadhaar Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 28.06.2018, he along with Pawan Kumar S/o Sh. Mitchu Ram was going towards Ratnari in vehicle No. HP63-8648 (Pick-UP). As they reached near Hulli, above vehicle met with an accident & rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Pawan Kumar, sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by ASI Hari Chand I.O PS Kotkhai.
- A THEFT: Case FIR No. 119/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 28.06.2018 U/S 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Inder Pal Singh S/o Sh. Sardar Varyam Singh R/o Village Alampur PO Janedghat, Tehsil & District Shimla alleging therein that he is constructing a Borneo Resort Limited at Alampur and construction material of the same is lying in the room of above Resort. On 24.06.2018, some unknown person has stolen timber and two plastic water Tanks from the room. The case is being investigated by I/C PP Junga.
- During last 24 hours 273 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 163 fine realized Rs. 64,000/-, 22 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,200/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act & Fine Realized Rs. 7,500/-.
1. Accused Shyam Dyal S/o Sh. Kali Ram R/o Village & PO Tikker PO Pujarli No.-4, Tehsil Rohru District Shimla, age 43 year, arrested in case FIR No. 86/18 Dt. 26.06.2018 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Rohru, today remanded in judicial custody, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Devender Singh @ Sanju S/o Sh. Jarnail Singh R/o Village Seema PO Kalewaldhit Tehsil & PS Ghadshankar, District Hoshiarpur, Punjab, age 26 years, arrested in case FIR No. 75/18 Dt. 06.06.2018 U/S 292 504 506 509 IPC & 67 IT Act at PS Rohru, today remanded in judicial custody, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Krishan S/o Sh. Jethu Ram R/o Village Badayi Ragra PO Balmadi District Kullu, HP, arrested in case FIR No. 49/18 Dt. 29.04.2018 U/S 379 411 34 IPC at PS Kumarsain, is remanded in police custody upto 30.06.2018.