1. AN EXCISE ACT case FIR No. 102/18 dated 07.06.2018 u/s 39 HP Excise act has been registered at PS Dhalli on the rukka of ASI Ashwani Kumar I/C PP Mashobra alleging therein that he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Gharatnala. At about 09-45 PM he received secret information regarding illegal trade of liquor. On this information rushed to the spot and searched the shop of Sanjeev Kumar Sharma S/o Sh. Bhoop Ram Sharma R/o Vill Deothi PO Thella Tehsil Sunni and recovered 04 boxes of country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Ashwani Kumar I/C PP Mashobra.
2. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 146/18 Dt. 08.06.18 U/S 279 337 IPC PS West has been registered on the statement of Sh. Rakesh Kumar S/o Sh. Ramesh Kumar R/o Vill Tikkri PO Patta Baravari Tehsil and Distt. Solan stated therein that on 08.06.2018 one A/F motorcycle met with an accident due to rash and negligent driving of Ritesh. In this accident Ritesh and Gopal sustained injuries.
3. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 46/18 dated 07.06.2018 u/s 279,337 IPC has been registered at PS Chirgaon on the statement of Sh. Yash Pal S/o Sh. Bhisham Dass Vill. Jubbal PO Gushali Tehsil Chirgaon Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 07.06.2018 at about 04.30 PM one Bolero Pickup No. HP51-T-7688 met with an accident near Gushali Dam due to rash and negligent driving of driver Dinesh Kumar S/o Sh. Kalgi Ram Vill. Andhra Tehsil Chirgaon and sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Deepak Kumar I.O. PS Chirgaon.
4. During last 24 hours 398 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 152 fine realized Rs. 79,900/- and 19 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,900/-
1. Accused Harish @ Sonu s/o Chander Mohan R/o Vill. Friyunkoti PO Pujarli No.4 Tehsil & PS Rohru, District Shimla aged 32 years arrested in case FIR No. 39/18 dated 06.06.2018 u/s 457,380 IPC PS Nerwa remanded in Police Custody upto 11.06.2018 by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Sh. Vijay Khosla S/o Sh. Mohan Lal Khosla R/o 128 Krishna Nagar Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 106/18 dated 07.06.2018 u/s 307,341,323 IPC at PS Sadar, is remanded in police custody upto 11.06.2018, by the Ld. Court.