1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 73/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 24.06.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Noop Ram, I/O PS Kumarsain, Shimla alleging therein that on 24.03.2018 at about 03-45 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff on the link road Oddi to Kotgarh, one Motorcycle No. HP03D-2531 stopped by them for checking and during the search, 12 Bottles of Country liquor recovered from the possession of Motrocycle Rider Prem Chand S/o Sh. Janglu Ram R/o Village Bhalana PO Farala Tehsil Kumarsain District Shimla, age 45 years. The case is being investigated by ASI Noop Ram, I/O PS Kumarsain.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 24/18 has been registered at PS Sunni today on 25.06.2018 U/S 279 304A IPC on the rukka of SI/SHO PS Sunni, Shimla alleging therein that today a Tipper No. HP62A-2496 met with an accident near Devidhar and rolled down from the road. In this accident, driver of above vehicle namely Bhagat Ram S/o Sh. Kirtu R/o Village Dib PO Jassal Tehsil Karsog, District Mandi, died on the spot. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Sunni.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 77/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-East today on 25.06.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rajeev Singh S/o Sh. Pyare Lal R/o Pyare Lal Niwas, near White Gate, Nav Bahar, Shimla stated therein that today on 25.06.2018 at about 08-15 AM, when he reached near Dalphin Lodge on National Highway-5 in his Alto Car No. HP63C-4005, at the same time a Bolero No. HP63-2316 driven by Kamaldeep S/o Sh. Jai Nand Sharma R/o Village Shamyadi PO Dhami Tehsil & District Shimla, came rashly with negligent driving and hit his vehicle. In this accident, one person sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Prem Singh, I/O PS Shimla East.
4. MISCHIEF BY FIRE: Case FIR No. 114/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 25.06.2018 U/S 435 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ajay Sharma S/o Sh. Nand Lal R/o Sai Niwas near SJVN Ltd. Building, Shanan, Shimla alleging therein that on 24.06.2018, he parked his Motorcycle No. HP52C-7600 (Royal Enfield) on the roadside near his house. On the intervening night of 25/26.06.2018, some unknown person has set a fire in his motorcycle & burnt it. The case is being investigated by HC Jageshwar Singh, I/O PS Dhalli.
5. During last 24 hours 293 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 108 fine realized Rs. 29,200/-, 15 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,500/- and 01 Challan under Mining Act & Fine Realized Rs. 3,500/-.