- A Gambling act case 14/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 24.01.2017 U/S 13 of Gambling Act on the rukka of ASI Kamal Dev I/O PS Kotkhai alleging therein that on dated 24.01.2017 when he was along with staff on patrolling towards Chandarnagar. At about 5:45 PM he found that 04 persons were playing cards for the purpose of gambling. He cought them red handed and recorverd 23,900 rupees from the possession of Naresh kumar S/o Panu Ram R/o vill Dhangvi P/o Kokunala Tehsil Kotkhai District Shimla, Devevder S/o Ram Lal R/o village Dhangvi P/o. Kokunala Tehsil Kotkhai District Shimla, Sita Ram S/o Late Sh Maintu Ram R/o vill Chakrot P/o Mahasu Tehsil Kotkhai District Shimla, Rakesh Chauhan S/o Hari Ram Chauhan R/o village Bandli P/o Kokunal Tehsil Kotkhai District Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Dev I/O PS Kotkhai.
- An Excise Act case FIR No 16/17 has been registered at PS Theog today on 25.01.2017 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Subhash Shastri I/C PP Fagu alleging therein that on 25.01.2017 he searched a vehicle No HP 63 -2561 which was parked at the front of wine shop Fagu and recovered 108 bottles of country liquor from inside the vehicle. The Driver of above vehicle ranaway from the spot. The case is being investigated by SI Subhash Shastri I/C PP Fagu.
- A Burgulary case FIR No 11/17 has been registered at PS West on 24.01.2017 U/S 454, 380 on the statement of Naveen Chauhan S/o Sh Bhim Singh Chauhan R/o Kamana Devi Chakkar Shimla alleging Thaerein that on on 24.01.2017 some unknown person broke the door lock of his house and stolen away Rs 42, 000 and some essential documents from inside the almirah. The case is being investigated by ASI Manst Ram I/o PS West.
- A Rioting Case FIR No 24/17 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 25.01.17 U/S,323,147,149,356,506 IPC on the complaint of Sh Balak Ram S/o Sh. Saina jeet R/o VPO Khamadi Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 24.01.2017 at about 9.30 PM when he was at Pandadhar suddenly some persons near about 10-12 came there and beaten him brutally and they also threatened him with dire consequences. During this course he also lost Rs 57,500/- from his pocket. The case is being investigared by I/O of PS Rampur.
- A Wrongful restraint case FIR No 15/17 has been registered at PS Theog today on 25.01.2017 U/S 341, 323, 504, 506, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh Bhagti S/o Sh Dhan Singh village Kuthari Distt Jumala Nepal A/P C/o bhupernder Heta village Chacher p/o Jais Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 24.01.2017 he and his nephew were coming to their residence on the way a person namely Suresh Heta and his son obstructed their way and beaten them brutally . They also abused them and threatened them with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Ashok Kumar I/O PS Theog.
- A Wrongful Restraint case FIR No 07/17 has been registered at PS Chopal on 25.01.2017 U/S 341, 323, 506 and 34 IPC on the statement of Sh Gurubaksh Singh S/o Sh Bansi LAl VPO Padoga Distt Una alleging therein that today on 25.01.2017 a person namely Mohit @ Ginni along with his three friends obstructed his way and bearen him brutally. They also threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated byHC Ankush I/O PS Chopal.
- An Accident case FIR No.12/17 has been registered at PS West today on 25.01.2017 U/S 279 IPC on the statement of Sh Gita Ram S/o Sh Gorkhiya Ram R/o village Shakoh P/o Shoghi Tehsil and District Shimlaalleging therein that on 07.01.2017 a bus No HP 62A- 3468 of APG University driven by Babloo hit his vehicle No HP 63 -9114 and refused to pay the maintanance money which he used at company for the maintanace of his vehicle. The case is being investigated By HC Ravinder Kumar I/O PS West.
- During last 24 hours 284 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 124 & fine realized Rs. 46,000/- and 71 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 7,300/-.
Accused i) Sanjay Kumar S/o Sh. Beli Ram R/o Village Lunalout, PO Tandi, Tehsil Anni, Distt. Kullu, age 28 years A/P Posted as Constable at PP Taklech & ii) Ram Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Janaki Dass R/o Village Seri Majheli, PO Taklech, Tehsil Rampur, Distt. Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 21/17 Dt. 23.01.2017 U/S 302, 34 IPC at PS Rampur, are remanded in Police custody upto 27.01.2017 by the Ld. Court.
Accused i) Sandeep Sharma S/o Sh. Mohan Lal, age 28 years and ii) Sandeep @ Rinku S/o Sh. Rajender Singh, age 21 years (Both) R/o Village Bagail, PO Tiyali, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 13/17 Dt. 22.01.2017 U/S 363,366A,376 IPC & Sec. 4 of POCSO Act at PS Theog, are on Police custody up to 27.01.2017.
Accused Ankul S/o Sh. Guddu R/o Pedi Nangla, Tehsil & Distt. Bijnaur, Uttar Pradesh, age 24 years, arrested in case FIR No. 202/16 Dt. 12.10.2016 U/S 363 IPC at PS Dhalli, is on Police remand up to 27.01.2017.
Accused Daleep Singh @ Banu S/o Sh. Sher Singh Village Halog P/o Khaneri Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla age.-26 years, has been arrested on 24.01.2017 at Rampur in Case FIR No. 22/17 Dated 23.01.17 U/S 452,323,324,506,307 IPC PS Rampur is on police Remand up to 27.01.2017.