1. A Murder case FIR No. 16/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 23.01.2016 U/S 302,328,201,506,34 IPC PS Dhalli has been registered on the application of Smt. Babita W/o Sh. Raju C/o Sh. Daulat Ram R/o Village Bharar (Tarapur) PO Deha, Tehsil Theog, Shimla alleging therein that in the year 2014, she has solemnized marriage with Sh. Raju S/o Lt. Sh. Ramesh Chand R/o Village Paindaly, Junga Shimla. Her husband is a Bus driver at Shimla. Her parents sent her sister namely Priti, age 16 years for 2/3 months to help her in domestic work. On 18.01.2016 at about 09-30 AM, she went to bring wood nearby her house, but not returned back to home. Her husband Raju went towards Junga to search her. At about 02-00 PM, her husband, who drunk the alcohal, brings Priti to home in unconscious condition. Her Mother-in-law sent her outside the room to bring the clothes. When she came back to room and saw that three fingers of her mother-in-law were inside the mouth of Priti. They took her hospital at Kandaghat, where doctor declared her brought dead. After that Her mother-in-law burnt the diary of her sister and threatened her with dire consequences to disclose this incident. Now she came to know that her husband mixed some toxic substance in her cold drink and murdered her. The case is being investigated by SHO PS Dhalli.
2. An Excise Act case FIR No. 13/16 has been registered at PS East today on 24.01.2016 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Daleep Chand, I/O PP Kasumpti Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 23/24.01.2016, he alongwith staff was on patrolling/ Nakabandi dute at Panthaghati. At about 11-15 PM, on the secret information, he searched the Daily Needs Shop/Store of Bihari Lal S/o Sh. Vella Ram R/o Village Lagehar, PS Dharampur, Tehsil Sarkaghat, Distt. Mandi A/p Dailly Needs Shop/Store near Shiv Mandir, Lower Panthaghati, Shimla and recovered 80 bottles of Country Liquor marka Himachal Orange from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Daleep Chand, I/O PP Kasumpti.
3. A Trespass case FIR No. 08/16 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 23.01.2016 U/S 451,323,506,34 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Kanta devi W/o Sh. Prem Singh R/o Village Nanti PO Fancha Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 23.01.2016 at about 12-30 PM, she was working with her labour in khasara no 354,353. At the same time her neighbrourer Fula Singh alongwith her wife Smt Thakur Mani entered in her premises, beaten her brutally and threatned with dire consiquences. The Case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar No 141 I/O PS Jhakri.
4. A Attempt to Theft case FIR No. 18/16 has been registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 23.01.2016 U/S 457,380,511 IPC on the complaint of Randhir Singh Verma S/o Sh. N.D. Verma R/o Village Lower Dudhali, PO Bharari, Shimla stated therein that on the intervening night of 22/23.01.2016, some unknown person has entered in his house Pine View Cottage by breaking the window with the intention to theft. The case is being investigated by HC Raj Pal, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 367 vehicles challaned under MV Act & 83 Persons challaned under Smoking act Total Challan compounded = 254 and fine realized Rs. 1,06,200/-
1. Accused Om Pal S/o Dila Ram village Nala Margi P/o Sharvi P/o Nirmand Distt Kullu age 31 years arrested in case FIR No 12/16 on 21.01.2016 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS act at 8:20 PM at PS Rampur is on police remand up to 24.01.2016.
2. Accused Praneet Kumar S/o Sh. Mehar Singh R/o Village & PO Adahal, Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla, age 47 years and Manoj Verma S/o Sh. Gopal Singh Verma R/o Village Shanan, PO Sanjauli Shimla, age 37 years, arrested in case FIR No. 03/16 U/S 269,270,277,336,326 IPC & 43, 44 of Water (Prevention & Control of Pollution) Act at PS Dhalli, is on police remand upto28.01.2016.
3. Accused Om Pal S/o Dila Ram village Nala Margi P/o Sharvi P/o Nirmand Distt Kullu age 31 years arrested in case FIR No 12/16 on 21.01.2016 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS act at PS Rampur is on police remand up to 24.01.2016.
4. Accused Het Ram S/o Sh Bhoji Ram R/o village Kimcha P/o Kushwah Tehsil Nirmand Distt Kullu Age 44 years arrested today in case FIR No. 10/16 Dt. 23.01.2016 U/S 20-61-85 ND &PS Act at PS Kumarsain, is on police remand upto 27.01.2016.
5. Accused Goverdhan S/o Maya Ram R/o Village Muhan PO Kothi Teh Aani, Distt Kullu ,Age 31 years (2) Vicky S/o Sh. Bhagwan Dass R/o Village Mathvi PO Digar Tehsil Aani Distt Kullu, arrested in case FIR No. 13/16 Dt. 22.01.2016 U/S 18,29-61-85 ND &PS Act at PS Rampur are on police remand up to 24.01.2016.
|This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast. |