- A Fire Incident case FIR No. 05/16 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 26.01.2016 U/S 285 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Prem Chand Mehta A/P B.O. Forest Department, forest Range Deiya Tehsil Chopal Distt Shimla alleging therein that in year 2013-14 and 2014-15, they have planted Deodar plants in 20 hac. area in Mehsud forest. On 23.01.2016, some unknown person negligently throwing burnt Biri or Cigrate due to which Mehsud forest caught fire. Due to fire about 22,000 Deodar plants have burnt & destroyed. The case is being investigated by HC Sharifo Deen, I/O PS Nerwa.
- A Cable Theft case FIR No. 17/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 26.01.2016 U/S 379 IPC & 25 Telegraph Wire Act on the complaint of Sh. Set Ram Sahu S/O Bisauha Ram Sahu R/O BSNL Sanjauli Shimla alleging therein that Sh. Hitender Prakash A/P TM of Dhalli Section informed that on the intervening night of 31.12.2015, some unknown person has stolen away 20 pairs approx. 500 mtrs long and 10 Pair approx. 800 mtrs long telephone cable wire from Churat Nalah at Dhalli. The case is being investigated by HC Rameshwar, I/O PS Dhalli.
- A Theft case FIR No. 14/16 has been registered at PS East Shimla on 26.01.2016 U/S 379 IPC on the application of Sh. Praduman Justa S/o Sh. Pratap Justa C/o Justa Niwas, Jeevanoo Colony, Panthaghati Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 16/17.01.2016, some unknown person has stolen away his Maruti Car No. CH-03Q-6259 (white colour), bearing Engine No. F8BIN2803429, Chassis No SB308IN2409853, parked near Daily Needs Shop, besides Gurmeet Motor, Jeevanu Colony at Panthaghati Shimla. The case is being investigated by L/HC Seema, I/O PP Kasumpti, Shimla.
- A Theft case FIR No. 14/16 has been registered at PS West today on 27.01.2016 U/S 379 IPC on the application of Sh. Raj Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Sohan Lal R/o Baba Balak Nath Temple near R.T.O. Shimla-4 alleging therein that on the intervening night of 26/27.01.2016, some unknown person has stolen away his vehicle No. HP-63-0552 (Swaraj Mazda), parked on roadside near Regional Transport Office (RTO) Shimla. The case is being HC Laiq Ram, I/O PS West.
- During last 24 hours 159 vehicles challaned under MV Act & 58 Persons challaned under Smoking act. Total Challan compounded = 138 and fine realized Rs. 43,400/-
Accused Om Pal S/o Dila Ram village Nala Margi P/o Sharvi P/o Nirmand Distt Kullu age 31 years arrested in case FIR No 12/16 on 21.01.2016 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS act at 8:20 PM at PS Rampur is on police remand up to 03.02.2016.
Accused Praneet Kumar S/o Sh. Mehar Singh R/o Village & PO Adahal, Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla, age 47 years and Manoj Verma S/o Sh. Gopal Singh Verma R/o Village Shanan, PO Sanjauli Shimla, age 37 years, arrested in case FIR No. 03/16 U/S 269,270,277,336,326 IPC & 43, 44 of Water (Prevention & Control of Pollution) Act at PS Dhalli, is on police remand upto 28.01.2016.
Accused Het Ram S/o Sh Bhoji Ram R/o village Kimcha P/o Kushwah Tehsil Nirmand Distt Kullu Age 44 years arrested today in case FIR No. 10/16 Dt. 23.01.2016 U/S 20-61-85 ND &PS Act at PS Kumarsain, today sent to judicial remand for 14 days
Accused Goverdhan S/o Maya Ram R/o Village Muhan PO Kothi Teh Aani, Distt Kullu ,Age 31 years (2) Vicky S/o Sh. Bhagwan Dass R/o Village Mathvi PO Digar Tehsil Aani Distt Kullu, arrested in case FIR No. 13/16 Dt. 22.01.2016 U/S 18,29-61-85 ND &PS Act at PS Rampur are on police remand up to 04.02.2016.
Accused Rohit Chaddha S/ OSh. Ranjeet Singh Chaddha R/O Block No. C-19, Flat NO. 10, Nr Police Chowki Vikas Nagar, Shimla-9, HP age 35 years, has been arrested in case FIR NO. 07/2016 dated 25-01-2016 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Theog is on police remand up to 27-01-2016.
Proclaimed Offender Hoam Gautam S/o Lt. Sh. Babu Ram R/o Dhara near Shiv Mandir, Kushat Colony, Down dale Phagali, Shimla, age 39 years arrested in case FIR No. 216/06 Dt. 22.08.2006 U/S 323,325 IPC at PS Sadar.
Accused Narinder Kumar S/o Sh. Ramdhari R/o Village Susana, PO, Tehsil & PS Kharkhoda District Sonipat age 24 years, arrested in case FIR No. 08/16 Dt. 17.01.2016 U/S 7 HP Prevention of Malpractices at University, Board and Other Specific Exam. Act