1. An ND&PS Act case FIR No 10/16 has been registered at PS West on 19.01.2015 U/S 22-61-85 ND&PS Act on the Rukka of SI Rajender Singh I/O PS West, Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 18/19.01.2016, during traffic/Nakabandi duty a vehicle No HP-51(T)-2265 (Bolero) along with driver Namely Ajay Kumar S/o Lt. Sh Padam Kumar R/o Uttam Niwas Phagli Shimla, age 27 years, intercepted by them. During checking 72 tablets of Nitroisun-10 & 59 capsules of Spasmo-proxyvon ® Plus (restricted medicine) recovered from his possession. The case is being investigating by SI Rajender Singh I/O PS West.
2. A rioting case FIR No.09/16 has been registered at PS Sadar on 18.01.2016 U/S 341,147,149,323 IPC on the statement of Ved Prakesh R/o Sawan Niwas Sanjauli alliging therein that on 18.01.2016 he alongwith his sons namely Nalneesh & Ashish, were covering boundary around his house with iron net. At the same time a person namely Rajneesh along with four women came there and beaten them brutally. The case is being investigated by ASI Mohinder Lal I/O PS Sadar.
3. A rioting case FIR No. 10/16 has been registered at PS Sadar on 18.01.2016 U/S 147,149,323 IPC on the statement of Sh Rajneesh S/o Sh Shiv Kumar R/o Naryan Bhawan Shimla alleging therein that on 18.01.2016 he went to Panchyat Bhawan to deposit electricity bills. When he was coming back to home and saw that some persons namely Nalneesh ,Aneesh Krishn Kumar And Tanu were trying to illegal encroachment on his property. When he stopped him they beaten him brutally, caused sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by ASI Mohinder Lal I/O PS Sadar.
4. An Accident case FIR No. 09/16 has been registered at PS West on 19.01.2016 U/S 279 IPC 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh Abhishek S/o Sh Dayanand Mehta R/o village varala P/o Jharag Tehsil Rorhu Distt Shimla A/P R/o Mehta Niwas Below Jaspal Shatring Bhatta Kuffer Shimla alleging therein that today a vehicle No. HP-01A-7171 came rashly from Shimla side & hit his vehicle No HP-07D-0730 at Tavi curve and runaway from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Ravinder I/O PS West.
5. A Burglary case FIR No. 12/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 19.01.2016 U/S 454.380 IPC on the application of Smt. Geeta Houta W/o Sh. Saini Ram Houta R/o Houta Niwas Ali Manjil Sanjauli that on 18.01.2016 some unknown person has stolen away her gold ornaments i.e. one mangal Sutra, two bangals, four pairs Tops , one pairs of diamond Tops, one sony Handycame, one sony music system, a Cheque of Rs. 6000/- and Cash Rs 5000 from her house. The case is being investigated by HC Lekh I/O PP Sanjauli.
6. A Theft case FIR 05/16 has been registered at PS Theog 19.01.2016 U/S 379,34 IPC on the statement of Sh Vikram Singh S/O Shri Kulwant Singh Vill.Dali P.O. Kandrour Teh. Sadar Distt. Bilaspur alleging therein that today at about 2:00 PM two persons came at his company working site and tried to steal company's cement in a vehicle No HP-62A-2920. When he tried to stop them they run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjeev I/O PS Theog.
7. During last 24 hours 240 vehicles challaned under MV Act & 34 Persons challaned under smoking act. Total Challan compounded = 152 and fine realized Rs. 47,500 /-
Proceding Under Section 174 CrPC
Deceased Sh. Kamal Singh S/O Sh. Jalam Singh R/O Village Kewali PO Khadrala Tehsil & PS Rohru Distt. Shimla HP age about 44 years found dead in Saraas Khadd. During enquiry it is found that the above person died due to slip and sustained injury on his head and other parts of his body. The dead body of deceased has been handed over to his relative for cremation after Autopsy at CHC Rohru. The proceeding under section 174 CrPC is being conducted by ASI Balraj I/O PS Rohru.
1. Three accused namely i) Dinesh Kumar S/o HariRram R/o Village Shirguli, Tehsil Theog, Shimla A/P Posted as Head Constable at Police Station Chopal, ii) Rajender Singh S/o Badri Nath R/O Vill. Dahnana, PO Deothi, Tehsil Theog, Shimla & iii) Lokender Singh S/o Hari Ram R/O Vill. Shirguli, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 06/16 Dt. 15.01.16 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PA Act at PS Kotkhai are on police remand up to 20.01.2016.
2. Accused Ajay Kumar S/O Sh. Padam Kumar R/O Uttam Niwas Phagli Shimla-4 age 27 years arrested in case FIR No. 10/16 Dated 19.01.2016 U/S 22-61-85 ND & PS Act at PS West, is on police remand upto 21.01.2016