- An Excise case FIR No.115/15 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 28.12.2015 U/S 39 HP Excise act on the rukka of ASI Sher Singh I/O PS alleging therein that during patrolling duty he recovered 6 bottles of country liquor from the possession of Durender Singh S/o Sh. Jai Ram R/o village Basahara Jhakri. The case is being investigating by ASI Sher I/O PS Jhakri .
- A Theft case FIR NO. 122/15 has been registered at PS East on 28.12.2015 U/S 379 IPC on the statement of Sh Vaibhav Verma S/O Shri Jagdish Verma Residence of Verma Niwas Dev Nagar Near Food & Supply office Kasumpti Shimla-171009 alleging therein that he has parked his vehicle near Food & Supply office Kasumpti but next day some unknown person has stolen away his vehicle No.HP-14-6673 from parking place. The case is being investigating by HC Rajkumar I/O PP Vikas Nagar.
- A Theft case FIR No 210/15 has been registered at PS Theog on 29.12.2015 U/S 379,34 IPC & 41,42 IF Act on the statement of Tej Prakash Sharma Range officer Balson alleging therein that two persons namely Rajnish verma S/O Nand lal verma viil. Saloti PO Chanair, Vinod S/O Daulat ram Vill Bharad PO Deha & Daulat Ram S/o Hari Ram P/O Deha were stealing timber from Deha forest range and transporting in vehicle No HP 63B-1035 in night time. The case is being investigating by ASI Sanjeev I/O PS Theog
- A Negligent conduct with respect to fire or combustible matter case FIR No 61/15 has been registered at PS Chopal on 28.12.2015 U/S 285, 427 IPC on the online complaint of Satya Prakash Katyal S/o Om Prakash Katyal Village Satka Po & Tehsil Chopal Distt Shimla alleging therein that in the intervening night of 28/29.12.2015 his neighbours namely Chotu S/o Sh. Joginder Sharma and Smt Kamla Devi have burnt 40 plants of apple. The case is being investigated by HC Gian Singh I/O PS Chopal.
5. A Burglary case FIR No 608/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 29.12.2015 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the statement of Smt Sudarshna Sharma W/o Late Sh G.D Sharma R/o Village Kyari Tehsil and Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 27.12.2015 some unknown person has broken the door lock of her house and stolen away 02 gold bangles, one neckless, 02 gold finger ring, ear ring. Chawk silver etc and cash Rs. 60,000/-. The case is being investigated by ASI Baldev Singh I/C PP Junga.
- During last 24 hours 236 vehicles challaned under MV Act and 02 Persons challaned under Smoking Act. Total Challan compounded = 115 and fine realized Rs. 45,000/-
Accused Gurvinder Singh S/o Sh. Swarn Singh R/o Mohalla Bandera Fillor Distt. Jalandhar Punjab arrested in case FIR No. 372/15 dated 28-12-15 u/s 420,120B IPC is on Police remand upto 31-12-2015.