1. A Kidnapping Case FIR No. 340/15 has been registered at PS Sadar on 19.12.15 U/S 363 IPC PS on the statement of Sh. Birbal S/o Sh. Billu Mukhia R/o Navtol, PO Jorjah, Teh. Thana Bheri, Darbhanga Bihar A/P Servant C/o Vijay Karol Welvilla First Floor, The Mall Shimla alleging therein that Bhudan, age 13 years, who is son-in-law of his maternal Aunt is residing with him in his quarter at Shimla. On 06.12.2015, he went to play at The Mall Shimla, but not returned back to home till today. In this regard, he lodged his missing report at PS Sadar. He searched him every possible places but could not be traced out him till now. He doubts that some unknown person has kidnapped him.
2. Disobedience to order duly promulgated by public servant case FIR No. 339/15 has been registered at PS Sadar on 19.12.2015 U/S 188 IPC, on the rukka of Inspr. Sanjeev Kumar SHO PS Sadar Shimla stated that about 100 workers of Congress Party organized a demonstration/Dharna bearing black strips against the policies of centre govt. near Mahatma Gandhi statue The Ridge Shimla. Which is clear violation of section 144 IPC & order of DC Shimla vide letter No. SML-PSH(1)/2009 Part II dated 02.12.2015. The case is investigating by Inspr. Sanjeev Kumar SHO PS Sadar Shimla.
3. A House Trespass case FIR NO. 131/15 has been registered at PS Rohru on 19.12.2015 U/S 451,323,506,356,34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Hemant Jha S/O Sh. Rama Kant Jha R/O B-170, Sec. 122 Noida UP A/P Accountant Manager C & C Coy C/O Patsari, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla, alleging therein that on dated 19.12.2015 he was in his office, a Contractor Sohan Lal along with Nageshwar, Vijay & Sunny came there and starts abusing and beaten him. they also threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Ashish I/O PS Rohru, Shimla.
4. A Burglary case FIR NO. 605/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli today on 20.12.2015 U/S 457,380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Bharat Bhusan Verma S/O Late Sh. Bhagat Ram Verma R/O Verma Niwas, Balson House Nr ABC Bar, Chalounthi, Shimla alleging therein that today at 8.00 AM his sister Sushila told him telephonically that some unknown person has broken the lock of main gate. On this he reached there and found that a LG LED, Diamond nose pin, a pair of golden tops & cash about Rs. 400/- has been stolen away. The case is being investigated by SI Desh Raj Guleria I/O PS Rohru, Shimla.
5. Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property Case FIR No. 302/15 has been registered at PS West on dated 19.12.2015 U/S 406,420 IPC on the complaint No. 618-P of Sh. Ramesh Sharma S/O Late. SH. Jagat Ram Sharma R/O N.D. 163 Vikrampura Jalandhar, Punjab alleging therein that he is a senior citizen retired from MBD group of companies while posted at Shimla. he become one of the victim of a criminal and deep rooted conspiracy hatched by Sh. A.V. Aggarwal a swindler and his wife Mrs. Anju Aggarwal who are facing several cases of cheating and fraud at several places. That the undersigned came in contact with the accused while they were residing at Shimla, adjacent to his residence at Chotta Shimla. On his allurement he contacted several person of his circle and made them to make contributory investment to purchase 5 Bigha land from the accused for constructing residential flats over there. the complainant has every apprehension that the accused would sell the flats to the prospective buyers and will make the matter more complicated because of several others automatically stand imp leaded as necessary party leading to unending litigation . As submitted above the accused is a cheat, fraud, swindler who faced several FIRs at Ludhiyana, Bathinda, Solan and Nurpur Bedi etc. is a cunning person against whom action may please be taken for this criminal act. The case is being Investigated by Inspector Viri Singh SHO PS West, Shimla.
6. During last 24 hours 257 vehicles challaned under MV Act, 01 Person challaned under Smoking Act & 01 Person challaned under Mining Act. Total Challan compounded = 259 and fine realized Rs. 53,100/-
Two Accused namely Fakarudeen S/O Sh. Kasum Mohd. R/O VPO Shanpur, PS Najibabad, Distt Bijnaur, age about 35 years and Juvenile Shubham S/O Sh. Ram Kumar R/O Shandil Niwas, Nr PNB Bank, Kasumpti, Shimla have been arrested in case FIR NO. 116/15 DATED 12.12.15 U/S 457,380 IPC P.S East, Shimla today and recovered Silver, Gold & cash Rs. 4, 50, 000/- approximately.