1. An Excise Act case FIR No. 114/15 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 26.12.2015 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Kulwant Singh, SHO PS Jhakri alleging therein that on 26.12.2015, during patrolling he recovered 08 bottles of country liquor marka Himachal Orange from the possession of Yog Raj S/o Sh. Kedar Singh R/o village Shah PO Dhar-goura Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP. The case is being investigated SHO PS Jhakri.
2. A Theft case FIR No. 121/15 has been registered at PS East on 26.12.2015 U/S 379 IPC on the application of Sh. Surender Singh Parmar S/o Sh. Meelap Singh Parmar C/o Santosh Bhavan, Dev nagar, Kasumpti Shimla alleging therein that during the intervening night of 24/25.12.2015, some unknown person has stolen away his vehicle No. HP-07C-0766, parked roadside near Town & Country Planning Office, at Vikas nagar, Shimla. The case is being investigated by HC Tenzing Chhering, I/O PAR Vikas nagar, Shimla.
3. Assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty case FIR No. 344/15 has been registered at PS Sadar on 26.12.2015 U/S 353 332 147 148 149 504 506 IPC on the statement of Sh. Heera Nand Sharma S/o Lt. Sh. Sant Ram Sharma R/o Village & PO Guntu, Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla A/P working in Civil Judge Sr. Div. Court, Shimla alleging therein that on 26.12.2015 at about 01-00 PM, he alongwith Uma Dutt Sharma, Narender Verma & Sh. Rakesh Sharma came to shop of Ram Prakash at Lower Bazar Shimla to serve the Warrant Possession issued from Ld. Court Rent Controller, Court No. 4, Shimla. After saw him the court order, when they began to empty his shop in the presence of Ram Prakash Gupta & his son Rinku Gupta. At the same time, some shopkeepers namely Ashok Kumar Gupta, Rajkumar, Ram Kishore & Rinku Gupta become aggressive & scuffle with them during govt. duty. They have also pushed Rakesh Kumar and beaten him with wooden door & threatened them with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Lachhami Singh, I/O PS Sadar.
4. During last 24 hours 286 vehicles challaned under MV Act and 07 Persons challaned under Smoking Act. Total Challan compounded = 143 and fine realized Rs. 60,300/-
- Five accused i) Ram Prakash Gupta S/o Sh. Panna Lal R/o Channa Cottage, 2nd Floor, near Auckland School, Lakkar Bazar, Shimla, ii) Rinku Gupta S/o Sh. Ram Prakash R/o Channa Cottage, 2nd Floor, near Auckland School, Lakkar Bazar, Shimla, iii) Ashok Gupta S/o Sh. Jai Ram Gupta R/o Shop No. 146/1, Lower Bazar, Shimla, iv) Raj Kumar S/o Sh. Daya Shankar R/o Mahaveer Niwas, near Panchsheel Hotel, Old Bus Stand Shimla & v) Ram Kishore S/o Sh. Krishan Lal Gupta R/o Shop No. 103, Lower Bazar Shimla have been arrested in case FIR No 344/15 dated 26-12-2015 U/S 147 148 149 353 332 504 506 IPC at PS Sadar.