- A Theft case FIR No.111/15 has been registered at PS East on 04.12.2015 U/S 379 IPC on the statement of Sh Sandeep Sahita S/o Sh Satpal R/o House No.043 type-1 Khalini Park Area Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 02/03.12.2015, some unknown person has stolen away his vehicle No.CH-03E-4469 (Model 2001) bearing Engine no.F8B1N2178907 & Chassis no SB3081N1566579, parked below his Govt. Residence at Talland Shimla. The case is being investigated by HC Sandeep, I/O PS East.
- An Accident case FIR No. 128/15 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on 05.12.2015 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Karam Chand S/o Sh. Saran Dass R/o Village Kawala, PO Bhareri, Tehsil Kumarsain, Distt. Shimla stated therein that today he alongwith his 04 family members were coming from Luhari to home at Bhareri in vehicle No. HP-06A-3672. At about 12-45 PM, when they reached at Koku Nalah near Luhari, one Alto Car No. HP-01A-3994 driven by Pankaj Gupta came rashly and collides with his vehicle. In this accident, one person namely Shish Ram sustained injuries and refer to IGMC Shimla for further treatment. The case is being investigated by ASI Hem Chand, I/C PP Sainj, PS Kumarsain.
- During last 24 hours 261 vehicles challaned under M.V. Act and 08 persons challaned under Smoking Act. Total Challan compounded = 90 and fine realized Rs. 51,700/-
- Accused Devinder Sharma S/o Sh. Suresh Chand R/o Village Jaat P/O Beolia Tehsil & Distt. Shimla Shimla & Rajinder Sharma S/o Sh. Puran Chand R/o Village Behli PS Karsog Distt. Mandi, arrested in case FIR No. 109/15 Dt. 03.12.2015 U/S 20,29-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS East, today remanded in judicial custody upto 17.12.2015 by the trial court.
- Accused Rohit Soni Gutku S/o Sh.Yash Pal Soni R/o Bijdi A/P Shop Yashpal Soni Jeweller Bijdi and Vikas Thakur S/O Sh. Vikram Jeet Singh R/O Vill. Ghumarthu P.O Dhangota Tehsil & P.S. Barsar Distt. Hamirpur H.P. age 20 Yrs, arrested in case FIR No. 236/15 Dated 17.09.2015 U/S 379 IPC at PS West, today remanded in judicial custody for 14 days by the trial court.