1. One accused Narayan Kumar Bahadur Nepali arrested in case FIR No. 32/13 registered PS Jhakari on 13.06.13 U/S 324,323 IPC on 13.06.13.
2. A THEFT Case FIR NO 31/13 registered at PS Chirgaon on 14.06.13 U/S 379 IPC & 41,42 IF Act, on the rukka of Self SI /SHO PS Chirgoan , alleging therein that during Nakabandi at Larot Teh. Chirgaon alongwith Forest official have recovered 97 KG Nag Chhatari ( Satwa) from the possession of accused driver Manoj Kumar nepalis , Pickup No. HP10A-4811 C/O Sh Parmod Kumar R/O Matla Teh. Rohru and Ajay nepalis C/o Pardeep Retka R/o Samoli Tehsil Rohru Distt SHimla The Case is being Ibvestigate4d By Self SI/SHO PS Chirgaon.
3. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No. 123/13 is registered at PS Sadar on 14.06.13 U/S 279,337 IPC on the Rukka of HC Amar Dutt No 137 I/O P.S Sadar Shimla, alleging therein that 14.06.13 at 12.45AM a vehicle No HP63B-0822 Truck was going from Lakkar Bazar towards Sanjauli. After a crossings 60/70 mtrs from New Bridge Below IGMC Cart Road the said vehicle fell down into 100 feet deep, in which driver Sanjay Thakur S/o Sh Krishan Lal R/O Kaina P.O Rouri Tehsil & Distt Shimla have injured. This accident took place due to rash & negligent driving by the driver Sanjay Thakur. The case is being investigating by HC Amar Dutt I/o PP Lakkar Bazar Shimla.
4. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No.71/13 is registered at PS Theog on 13.6.13 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Shiv Pal S/o SH Kishan Singh R/O VPO Vamyal PS Vamroti Isimal Singh Teh and Distt Pathankot Punjab, alleging therein that he went to Dehli by truck bearing No.HP 12D-4770 alongwith three person when they reached Circuit house near Theog a Maruti Car No HP 35-1203 was coming rashly in my side and hit to my truck. In this incident three ladies were injured sitting in the car. The accident due to rash & negligent of driver. The case being investigation by ASI Santokh Singh I/O PS Theog Distt. Shimla.
5. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 118 /13 is registered at PS West on 14.06.13 U/S 279,337 IPC, 187 MV Act on the complaint of Sh. Ankur Sharma S/o Sh. Ashwani Sharma R/o V.P.O Hadeta Tehsil & P.S. Nadaun Distt. Hamirpur H.P. alleging therein that on today complainant and his friend Yogesh was coming from Hamirpur to Pass Port office Shimla. Yogesh was driving the motorcycle bearing No. HP22B-4276. At around 12-10 PM when they reached near Ghanahatti a Truck came rashly from Shimla and hit the motorcycle. In his accident both person sustained injuries. The complainant and his friend don't read the truck number. The case is being investigating by the ASI Kundan Lal I/C P.P. Dhami.
6. AN ACCIDENT CASE FIR No.33/13 is registered at PS Jhakari on 13.06.13 U/S 279,304 A IPC on the statement of Inder Kumar S/o Sh. Tej Ram R/o VPO Kiyao Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla,alleging therein that one person namely Mangal Singh S/o Sh. Balak Ram R/o Kiyao Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla has negligent driving his vehicle B/Camper No. HP-09-1583 met with an accident near Kholta Dhank and five persons namely Mangal Singh S/o Balak Ram age 35 , Kahan Chand S/o Sisru Ram age 40, Santosh W/o Mangal singh age 32, Satya w/o Shaligram age 20 and Girl Sandhya age months only all R/o Kiyao died on the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Om Prakash PS Jhakari.
7. During last 24 hours 129 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules and 12 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV, Mining & COPTA Act is Rs. 20,800