- A Theft case FIR No, 468/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 17-11-2015 u/s 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Kulwant Singh Driver HRTC Local Unit Shimla-II alleging therein that on 12-11-2015 he went on the route Shimla to Kot in bus No. HP 63-907 and parked the bus at Kot. In the morning of 13-11-2015 he found that some unknown person has broken the lock of diesel tank and stolen away 50/60 liter diesel of bus. The case is being investigated by ASI Nag Dev I/C PP Mashobra.
- A Theft case FIR No. 283/15 has been registered at PS West today on 18-11-15 U/ S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ravinder Singh S/o late Sh. Jeet Singh R/o House No. 1 near Govt. of India Press Tutikandi Shimla alleging therein that he is driver in Muncipal Corporation Shimla. On 17-11-2015 he has parked vehicle No. HP07A-0713 at 103 tunnel. Today morning when he checked the vehicle at 103 tunnel he found that some unknown person has stolen away the vehicle and parked it at Kandaghat in damaged condition. The case is being investigated by HC Man Singh I.O PS West.
- A Trespass case FIR No. 205/15 has been registered at PS Rampur on 17-11-2015 U/S 451,323,34 IPC on the statement of Smt. Virma Devi w/o Sh. Bhagat Ram Vill. Vanivase PO Khunni Tehsil Rampur Bsr. Distt. Shimla HP stated therein that on 17-11-15 at about 7.30 PM Sh. Sadh Ram and his son namely Rinku R/O Vill. Vanivasa entered in his house and beaten her and her son Rakesh & daughter in law Anita. In this incident she and her daughter in law sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Bakshi Ram I/O PP Nankhari.
- A Fire incident case FIR No. 117/15 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 17-11-2015 u/s 285 IPC on the on the statement of smt subhdra sain w/o lt Sh. Hardyal Sain R/o VPO Kotgarh Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla HP stated therein that on 17-11-2015 at about 3.30 PM his old house has burnt due to short circuit. In this incident jewellary, documents, currency, and other household articles burnt due to fire. The case is being investigated by ASI Ishwar Singh I/O PS Kumarsain .
- During last 24 hours 232 vehicles challaned under M.V. Act and 01 challan under smoking Act. Total Challan compounded = 81 and fine realized Rs. 42,500/-
- Kuldeep s/o Sh. Diwan Verma R/o Oddu PO Baldeyan Teh & Distt Shimla , Tota Ram S/o Sh. Matha Ram R/o Mander PO Baldeyan Teh & Distt Shimla and Hem Raj S/o Gupt Ram R/o Kadog PO Basantpur Teh Sunni Distt. Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 63/15 dated 15-11-15 u/s 457,380,511 & 379 IPC at PS Sunni have been produced before Ld. Court today. Kuldeep S/o Sh. Diwan Verma is on Police remand upto 19-11-2015 and other two released on bail.
- Mohd. Rafi S/o Sh Rahim R/o Kotichaichar PO Surjan Chalog PS Bani Distt. Kathua Jamu Kashmir age 40 years and Mohd. Hanif S/o Sh Busher Mohd. R/o Dodla PO Bhund PS Basauli Distt. Kathua Jamu Kashmir age 52 years, arrested in Case FIR No 307/15 Dated 10.09.15 U/s 26,41,42 IF Act and 379,34 IPC at PS Dhalli bailed out today by the trial court.
- Ramesh Chand S/o Surtu R/o VPO Mundu Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 34/13 dated 16-08-13 u/s 363,366A, 376 IPC at PS Kotkhai sent to Judicial custody by the trial court.