1. An Excise Act case FIR No 174/15 has been registered at PS Rampur on 08.10.2015 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Bhagat Ram I/O PS Rampur alleging therein that on 08.10.2015,he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty towards village Shingla – Shanari.On the secret information they reached Singla-Shanari a village resident namely Satya Devi D/o Daulat Ram village Shanari was sealling illegal wine in her shop & also recovered 8 bottles of country liquor from her possession.The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Ram I/O PS Rampur.
2. An Excise Act case FIR No 56/15 has been registered at PS Sunni on 09.10.2015 U/S 39 HP Excise act and 181,192 & 196 MV Act on the rukka of ASI Prem Lal I/O PS Sunni alleging therein that on intervening night of 09/10.2015 during nakabandi at Ogli a car No HP 62-1602 Alto car driven by Mukesh Kumar S/o Sh.Dharam Prakesh R/o VPO Gadheri tehsil Sunni Distt Shimla stopped for checking and recovered 06 boxes of country liquor from his possession .The case is being investigated by ASI Prem Lal I/O PS Sunni .
3. An Accident Case FIR No 175/15 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 09-10-15 U/S 279,337 IPC on the Statement of Sh Surender Singh S/O Thakur Sain R/O Vill Munder PO Kungal Balti Tehsil Rampur age 30 year that on dated 08-10-2015 he took lift in auto No HP 50-0661 from Nogali to Bhadrash. At about 12.30 AM midnight when Auto reached at Nirsu, One Maruti Car No HP 06A-5633 come toward Bhadrash and hit his auto, In this accident, Auto Driver sustained injuries. This incident occurred due to rash & negligent driving of above M/Car Driver Mool Raj. The Case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Ram I/O PS Rampur.
4. Theft case FIR No. 251/15 has been registered at PS West today on 09.10.2015 U/ S 379 IPC on the complaint of sh Jia Lal S/O Sh. Sadhu Ram R/O HPSEBL Quarters Old Barrier Shimla-5 alleging therein that he had parked his Maruti Car NO. HP 03A-1455 on dtd 08.10.2015 at Near Barries Gas Store. Today when he checked his above vehicle, he found that his Maruti car has been stolen by some unknown person. The case is being investigated by HC Man Singh I/O PS West.
5. During last 24 hours 308 vehicles challaned under MV Act & 04 persons challaned under Smoking Act. Total challaned compounded= 154 & fine realized Rs. 50,100/-.