- An Accident case FIR No. 342/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 03.10.2015 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Smt. Lata W/o Sh. Raju R/o Village Gahtaini, PO Sudhar, Tehsil Padhar, Distt. Mandi A/P Tenant C/o Sh. Rajender Chauhan Inder Nagar Dhalli stated therein that on 03.10.2015, she was going towards Sanjauli from Dhalli on foot. When she reached near Vishal Mega Mart, at the same time one car No. HP-01A-5633 came rashly from Dhalli and hit her and run away from the spot. In this accident, she sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Dharam Singh, I/O PP Sanjauli.
- An Accident case FIR No. 343/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli today on 04.10.2015 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ramesh Kumar S/O Sh. Balak Ram R/O Village Kachat PO Fagu Tehsil Theog District Shimla age 32 year alleging therein that he is working as Watcherman in Zoo of Forest Department at Chinibangla Kufri. Today he was going to Dungadthach from Mundaghat in HRTC Bus No. HP-03B-6114. About 25/30 passengers were also travelling in this Bus. At about 09-20AM, when above bus reached near Shilonbag, above bus met with an accident and rolled down 20 feet from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Bus driver Madan Lal. In this accident, about 18 passengers sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by SI Desh Raj Guleria, I/O PS Dhalli.
- A Criminal Intimidation case FIR No. 101/15 case FIR No. 101/15 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 03.10.2015 U/S 504 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Vinod Prakash Gupta R/o B-89/1, Phase-2, Sector-3, New Shimla alleging therein that one person namely Raj Bahadur called him by his Mobile No. 97367-88124 since long time and abused him & threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Mahender Singh, I/O PS New Shimla.
- A Dog Biting case FIR No. 102/15 has been registered at PS New Shimla today on 04.10.2015 U/S 289 IPC on the statement of Sh. S.R. Arya S/o Late Sh. S.D. Arya R/o Arya Sadan, Khalini, Shimla alleging therein that today at about 06-20 AM, during morning walk, when he reached near Hotel East Born, at the same time a Pet Dog of some unknown person, bite him from left leg.
- During last 24 hours 242 vehicles challaned under MV Act and 01 challaned under Mining Act. Total challaned compounded= 116 & fine realized Rs. 51,900/-
- Accused Jeet Ram S/O Sh. Atma Ram Vill. Gadewag PO Fagu Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla HP Age 54 years arrested in case FIR No. 166/15 Dt. 30.09.2015 U/S 341,323,354,506 IPC at PS Theog.