PRESS NOTE: 18 AUGUST, 2014
1. A Voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons or means case FIR No. 65/14 is registered at PS Rohru on 17.08.2014 U/S 324, 34 IPC on the application Sh. Aman Bhawta S/O Sh. Padam Singh R/O Village- Gawna, PO Kuthara, Tehsil- Rohru, District- Simla, HP, alleging therein that on 17.08.2014 he was in a Local fair of his village suddenly Sh. Mohan Singh, Pritti Singh, Suresh Kumar & his son Vikcy residents of Gawna quarreled with me & beaten him in which he got injured. The case is being investigated by ASI Kundan Singh, I/O PS Rohru, Shimla.
2. A Voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons or means case FIR No. 66/14 is registered at PS Rohru on 17.08.2014 U/S 324, 34 IPC on the application Sh. Suresh Kumar S/O Sh. Jagat Ram R/O Village- Gawna, PO Kuthara, Tehsil- Rohru, District- Simla, HP, alleging therein that on 17.08.2014 at about 06:30 PM Sh. Aman Kumar S/O sh. Sher Singh and Lovely S/O sh. Padam Singh residents of Gawna Village come suddenly and started beaten him and his brother with sharp weapon and they got injured. The case is being investigated by SI/Addl. SHO Liaq Ram , PS Rohru, Shimla.
3. A Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act case FIR No. 62/14 is registered at PS Kumarsain on 17.08.2014 U/S 20-61-85 ND & PS Act, on the Rukka of ASI Lachhi Ram alleging therein that when he alongwith the staff was on patrolling, during patrolling at about 4:00 PM he recovered 230 grams Charas from the possession of accused Santosh Kumar S/O Lok Bahadur R/O Village Pankhade, PO Gaad, tehsil and PS Anni, Distt Kullu at Chil mode. The Case is being investigated By ASI Lachhi Ram I/O PS Kumarsain.
4. An Accident case FIR No. 38/14 is registered at PS Kotkhai on 17.08.2014 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Vikram S/O sh. Bharat R/O Samala , Tehsil Rohru, Shimla, alleging therein that at about 4:30 PM Veh. NO. HP-62-1636 Tata 407 met with an accident at Nihari due to rash & negligent driving of its driver Praveen S/O sh. Dharam Vir Verma R/O Nandpuri Colony, Tehsil Kutabsher, Distt Saharnpur, UP and fell down abt 30/35 feet in which he got injured. The Case is being investigated By HC Balbir Singh, I/O PS Kotkhai, Shimla.
5. An Excise Act case FIR No. 39/14 is registered at PS Kotkhai today i.e. on 18.08.2014 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI/SHO Sh. G.D Sharma SHO PS Kotkhai alleging therein that during patrolling/ Traffic checking at Kokunala he recovered 168 bottles of country liquor Marka Lalpari from vehicle No. HP-HP 03- 9900 Jepsey driven by Mr. Deep Raj Shashi S/O Sh. Dhram Raj Shashi C/o Rajinder Singh R/o Village Dhangwi The& PS Kot khai Shimla. The case is being investigated by Si/SHO PS Kotkhai Shimla.
6. During last 24 hours 74 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under M.V. Act and 10 challan under Smoking Act. Total challan compound= 84 and fine realize= Rs. 12,400/-
1. Accused Mehnaj W/O Mohd. Sharif @ Tida R/O Ward No.11. Tehsil & P.S Bisoli Distt. Kathwa J.&K age 34 has been arrested in case FIR No.82/2014 Dt. 9.06.2014 U/S 454,380 IPC PS Dhalli, is on police remand till 19.08.2014.
2. Accused Santosh Kumar S/O Lok Bahadur R/O Village Pankhade, PO Gaad, tehsil and PS Anni, Distt Kullu, HP, Age 19 Years has been arrested in case FIR No. 62/14 17.08.2014 U/S 20-61-85 ND & PS Act, PS Kumarsain , is on police remand till 20-08-2014
3. Accused Deep Raj Shahi S/o Dharam Raj Shahi C/o Rajinder singh R/o Village Dhangwi The & PS Kotkhai Shimla HP has been arrested in Case FIR NO 39/14 dated 18-08-2014 U/S 39 HP Ex. Act PS Kotkhai . Accused will be produced in the Ld. Court on 19-08-2014