- An Excise Act case FIR No 46/16 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 14.06.2016 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI/SHO Kulwant Singh PS Jhakri alleging therein that on 14.06.2016 he was on Patrolling duty at Ganvi and during patrolling alongwith staff a person namely Daulat Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Shiv Lal R/o village Nanti PO Fancha Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla age 42 years intercepted by them and recovered 12 bottles of country liquor from his possesson.The Case is being investigating by SI/SHO PS Jhakri.
- A Murder case FIR NO.126/16 has been registered at PS Rampur 14.06.2016 U/S 302,34 IPC has been registered on the statement of Sh. Tara Chand S/O Lt.Sh. Samtu Ram Village Majhali P/o Deothi Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla age 44 years alleging therein that his younger brother Charan Dass was working in IPH Section Deothi sub division Taklech as a Beldar.On dated 02/06/16 his brother went to Taklech and withdrew Rs. 13000/- from CO- operative Bank Taklech and returned to Majhali by Bus. In evening time, some person saw Charan Dass and Ram Dass in Drunken condition at Kundari Galli near Majhali. After that Charan Dass was not returned back home, So that his wife Tara Devi has lodge missing report of her husband at PP Taklech.During search operation the dead body of Charan Dass found 350 meters away from Village Majhali and proceeding u/s 174 Cr.P.C carried out. He suspect that Ram Dass and Asha Devi had killed/mudered his brother Charan Dass.The case is being investigated by SHO PS Rampur.
- An Acident case FIR NO.127/16 has been registered at PS Rampur on 14.06.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC & 185 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Gaurav Thakur S/O Gopal Thakur VPO Duttnagar Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla age 28 years alleging therein that today on 14.06.2016 at about 3:25 PM he saw Maruti Van No HP-06A-6811 coming from Rampur towards Nogali collied with road side cliff/dhank and vehicle rolled down from the raod NH-5.This accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving of Hem Chand S/o Nokhi Ram Village Gaagal P/o Shivan Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla HP.The Case is being investigating by HC Susheel Kumar I/O PP City Rampur.
- An Assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty case FIR No 100/16has been registered at PS Theog on 14.06.16 U/S 353,332,506,34 IPCo the statement of Sh Shakti chand S/o Sh Mansa Ram R/o village Bhutwin Tangria P/o Dahanvil Tehsil Bhoranj A/P Technician Grade-1 Fisheries department Bilaspur alleging therein that on 14.06.2016 he was going to Sangla from Kullu to delivered fisheries food in vehicle No HP34-3599. When he reached at Theog a vehicle No HP09B-7173 collieded with his vehicle. He stopped his vehicle there and two women and a man came out from the other vehicle and beaten him brutally and threatened him with dire consequences.The case is being investigated by HC Ashok Kumar I/O PS Theog. .
- An Accident case FIR No. 26/16 Dt 14/06/2016 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 14.06.2016 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Partap Singh S/o Sh. Rai Singh R/O Pujarli P.O Kedi Teh. Chopal Distt. Shimla age 33 years alleging therein that on 14.06.2016 at 6:20 PM When he and his son Sujal Kumar age 8 years was standing at Kedi Bijmal road at the same time a VagonR No. HP 10A-4044 came rashly from Nerwa side drven by Ashok Kumar S/O Sh. Hem Chand Village Dharmana P.O Anti Tehsil Jubble Distt Shimla and hit his son Sujal. In this incident Sujal sustained injuries.The case is being investigated by HC Ramesh chand I/O P.S Nerwa,
- An Accident case FIR No 146/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli today on 15.06.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC on the rukka of HC Lekh Ram I/O PP Sanjauli alleging therein that on 14.06.2016 a vehicle No HP03T-4224 Celerio was coming from Nav Bihar side towards Snjauli suddenly this vehicle met with an accident in which two boys Namely Rohit and sahil sustained injuries.The case is being investigated by HC Lekh Ram I/O PP Sanjauli
- A wrongful restraint case FIR No 56/16 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 14.06.2016 U/S 341,323,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh.Harish Ghalta S/o Lt Sh. Rajender Lal R/o village Ghasi Gaon P/o Panog Tehsil Kotkhai alleging therein that on 14.06.2016 a person namely Vipin Azad and some other persons wrongfully restraint his way and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Ramlal I/O PS Kotkhai.
- A Wrongful Restraint case FIR No 57/16 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 14.06.2016 U/S 341,504,506 IPC on the complaint of Vipin Azad S/o Sh. Jai Krishan R/o Bajoha P/o Bagahar Tehsil Kotkhai Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 14.06.2016 a person namely Haris Ghalta wrongfully restraint his way and threatened him with dire consequences.The case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Dev I/O PS Kotkhai.
- An Accident case FIR No 147/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 15.06.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC on the Statement of Surjeet Singh S/o Lal Singh R/o village maid PS Sadar Hamirpur Tehsil And Distt Hamirpur age 31 years alleging therein that on 14.06.2016 he loaded cement in truck No HP62A-7216 and was coming to Chail to gave the delevary of cement.When he reached at Mundaghat a vehicle No HP14A-9569 came rashly from Shilonbhag side and collided with his truck .In which driver Surender Singh and other four persons namely Usha, Hemawati,Tara Devi and Sumitra sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Daljeet Singh No 122 I/O PS Dhalli.
An Accident case FIR No 154/16 has been registered at PS West today On 15.06.2016 U/S 279 IPC & 187 M.V. Act on the statement of Dr. Anil Mehta S/o Sh GC Mehta R/o Sandal Chakkar Shimla alleging therein that today on 15.06.2016 he parked his vehicle No HP07C1041 at Ram Nagar. A vehicle No HP03B-0530 hit his vehicle due to rash and negligent driving.The case is being investigated by ASI Parmaram I/O PS West.
During last 24 hours 408 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 252 & fine realized Rs. 83,300/- and 106 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs 11300/-
Accused Mohd. Arif S/O Sh. Amin R/O Vill. Paloie Malak Pura Tehsil & PS Gandoh Distt. Doda J&K age 27 yrs. has been arrested in case FIR No. 49/16 on Dt. 02/06/2016 U/S 363, 366A IPC on dt 08/06/2016 at 10.10 PM at PS Rohru and accused is on Police remand upto 16.06.2016.