1. An ND&PS Act case FIR No. 33/16 has been registered at PS Suni on 09.06.16 U/S 20,29-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Sunni on the rukka of SI Tavender Singh, SHO PS Sunni, Shimla stated therein that on the intervening night of 08/09.06.2016, he alongwith staff was on Nakabandi duty at Thalli Bridge Sunni. Today on 09.06.2016 at about 02-15 AM, a Alto Car No. HP-02K-0245 alongwith two persons namely Tarun S/o Sh. Sant Ram R/o Sumi, PO Mandolghat, Tehsil Sunni, Shimla, age 25 years & Babu Ram S/o Sh. Najru Ram R/o village Palog, PO Durgapur, Tehsil Sunni, Shimla, age 31 years stopped by them for checking. During search, 260 gram charas recovered from the above vehicle under their possession. Above accused have been arrested by the police and the case is being investigated by SI Tavender Singh, SHO PS Sunni.
2. A Cheating case FIR No.121/16 has been registerd at PS Sadar on 08.06.2016 U/S 420,120B, 504 IPC on the statement of Smt. Arpita Gupta R/o 95 Dhan Devi Khana Road,Kol-54 alleging therein that through online booking on Himachal Pradesh Helpline Tourism she booked rooms in Hotel Gulmarg Regency by cash payement of Rs 8500 in advance mode on 07.06.2016 when she arrived Shimla and went to Hotel Gulmarg she found that there was no room available for her. When She contected to Himachal Pradesh Helpline Tourism regarding this matter they told him that on her requirement they will provide her room at Sharda Hotel. On this matter when She told him that she booked room in Gulmarg Hotel and provide her room in that hotel where she booked room. On this comlaint they abused her and also cheat her . The case is being investigated by SI Jasveer Singh I/O PS Sadar.
3. An Accident case FIR No 96/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 08.06.2016 U/S 279,336,337,338 IPC on the statement of Sh Puran chand village Rukam S/o Sh Chand Ram and Tehsil Khalana Distt Anchala Rawati alleging therein that on 19.03.2016 he was going from Theog to Khacchi Mour in bus No HP 63-3700 which was coming from Shimla side and was going to Bhutti. When he was board the bus and has stepped into the stairs of bus and mean by the conductor pushed the door inside and the complainant could not standup properly and the driver has also started driving the bus and the right thumb of complainant got crushed in the door of the bus. The driver and the conductor did not care to give the first aid to the complainant and pushed the complainant out of the bus due to which the complaint laid on the road due to pain and un-consciousness..That due to the rash and negligent conduct of both driver and conductor the complainant has suffered grivious injury.The case is being investigated by HC Ashok Kumar I/O PS Theog.
4. An Accident case FIR No 97/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 08.06.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh Ram Krishan S/o Sh Matha Ram R/o village Dhagali P/o Balag Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 08.06.2016 he was going to Chailla in his vehicle No HP 35 1655.When he reached near Chailla a vehicle No HP 52A 9087’s driver lost control over the vehicle and met with an accident in which two girls sustained injuries.The case is being investigated by ASI Keshav Chander I/C PP Chailla.
5. An Accident case FIR No 148/16 has been registered at PS West on 08.06.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC on the Statement of Sh Rakesh Thakur S/o Sh Jagdish Thakur village Hathari P/o Kandaghat Tehsil Kamdaghat Distt Solan alleging therein that on 08.06.2016 he was coming towards Shimla in vehicle No HP 09-0045 along with his friend. When they reached near Shogi a vehicle No CH01AW-6072 came rashly from Shimla side and hit his vehicle .The case is being investigated by HC Narinder I/O PS West.
6. A Burglary case FIR No 56/16 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on 09.06.2016 U/S 457,380 IPC on the statement of Sh Rajkumar S/o Sh Late Sh Shiv Ram R/O village Sainj P/o Kirti Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla alleging therein that today at about 3:30AM one Napali Person namely Rambhadur caught red Handed while he was doing theft at Ban Devta by hin and along with other villagers .The case is being investigated by ASI Hem Chand I/C PP Sainj.
7. An Act endangering life or personal safety of others case FIR No 57/16 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 09.06.2016 U/S 336,337,304A IPC on the stareneb=nt of Sh Surender Kumar S/o Sh Ram Rattan House No 105 New Model House Jalander Punjab alleging therein that one kayal tree uprooted and fell over a tent at Nature Camp Narkanda.In This Incident Ashok Sidhu S/o Sh Moti Ram R/o 26E Govt quarter Jalander and rajesh Kumar S/o Sh Sawran Dass R/o Dhamunda near Adampur Jalander died on the spot and one person sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Kumarsain.
8. An Unlawful gatherging case FIR No 63/16 has been registered at PS East on 09.06.2016 U/S 341,143& 188 IPC on the rukka of HC Sanjeev Kumar I/O PS East alleging therein that on today Shong Tong Project workers and outsourse employees organized a demonstration under the banner of CITU /Kisaan Sabha at Chotta Shimla .Around 400 workers blocked road and discontinued the free flow of traffic.The case is being investigated by HC Sanjeev I/O PS East.
9. A Negligent act likely to spread infection of disease dangerous to life case EIR No 122/16 has been registered at PS Sadar on 09.06.2016 U/S 269 IPC on the complaint of Ramesh Chand M/S IGMC hospital alleging therein that outsource sanitation employees threw gabage from the dustben and spreaded it on the floor of IGMC Hospital >the case is being investigated by HC Amar Dutt I/O PP Lakkar Bazaar.
During last 24 hours 527 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 314 & fine realized Rs. 96,900/- and 74 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs 7900/-
Deceased one Napali woman Lalita W/o Sh Rajesh Kumar age 43 years commited sucide by hanging heself with a tree at village MashnoTehsil Rampur .Dead body kept in mortuary at Khaneri Hospital .Proceeding under 174 CrPC is being conducted at PS Jhakri.
Accused (1)Tarun S/o Sh. Sant Ram R/o Sumi, PO Mandolghat, Tehsil Sunni, Shimla, age 25 years & (2)Babu Ram S/o Sh. Najru Ram R/o village Palog, PO Durgapur, Tehsil Sunni, Shimla, age 31 years arrested in case FIR No 33/16 U/S 20,29-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sunni are on police remand up to 10.06.2016
Accused Ahmad lone S/o Sh Mohmad Ramjaan R/o Dool P/o and Tehsil Kishtwar Distt Doda JK arrested in case FIR No 49/16 dated 02.06.2016 U/S 363,366A at PS Rorhu is in police remand up to 13.06.2016.