1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 30/19 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 08.05.2019 U/S 22 ND&PS Act PS Nerwa on the rukka of SI Pardeep Singh, SHO PS Nerwa, Shimla alleging therein that during patrolling along with staff near Kaidi Kenchi, a person namely Hari Chand S/o Sh. Sant Ram R/o Village Basra, PO Tikkeri, Tehsil Nerwa, District Shimla intercepted by them and during the search, 01 Bottles of Codeine Cough Syrup (restricted medicine) from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Amar Nath, I/O PS Nerwa.
3. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 98/19 hs been registered at PS Sadar on 07.05.2019 U/S 39 (i) (a) HP Excise Act on the rukka of HC Susheel Kumar I/O SIU Shimla alleging therein that on 07.05.2019 during patrolling duty at Lower Bazaar Shimla he recovered 48 bottles of country liquor from the possession of Janak Bhadur Thapa S/o Sh Daya Ram R/o 34/02 Anaz Mandi Ganj Bazar Shimla. The case is being investigated by I/O PS Sadar.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 77/19 has been registered at PS Theog on 08.05.2019 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh dev Raj Sharma S/o Sh Shaiv Ram R/o village Kefelnu P/o Halan Tehsil Shilai District Sirmour H.P alleging therein that 07.05.2019 a vehicle No. HP 10A 2095 (Alto) collied with a motorcycle No.PB 65S 8924 in which rider of motorcycle sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Kirpal Singh I/O PP Chailla.
5. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR NO. 49/19 has been registered at PS Chopal on 08.05.2019 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh Hemant Negi S/o Sh Rajinder Negi R/o VPO Marwog alleging therein that on 07.05.2019 he was going towards Chopal along with his friend Sanjay, Arjun and Santosh Kumar in alto car No HP 08A 3428 .When they reached near Marwog his vehicle met with an accident due to rash and negligence driving of Sanjay Kanwar. The case is beeing investigated by HC Naresh Kumar I/O PS Chopal.
6. During last 24 hours vehicles 291 were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 140. 19 person’s challaned under Smoking Act.