1. An Accident Case FIR No. 16/14 is registered at PS Nerwa on 06.02.14 U/S 279 IPC & 187 MV Act on the complaint of Sh. Adhishawar Krishan Vishwakarma S/o Sh. Prem Chand Vishwakarma R/o VPO Nagrota Surian, Teh. Jawali, Distt. Kangra A/P Flat No. 3, Ganpathi Bhawan Kasumpti, alleging therein that on 5-2-14 at 10.30PM one vehicle No. HP0700017 hit his vehicle No. HP54B-9292 and run away. The Case is being investigated by PSI Rohit Kumar, I/O PS West.
2. A House Trespass Case FIR No. 13/14 is registered at PS Kumarsain on 06.02.14 U/S 451, 504, 323 IPC on the statement of Sh. Bhim Bahadur S/o Sh. Sher Bahadur Nepali A/P Vinod Banot Building, PO Shamthla, Teh. Kumarsain, Distt. Shimla, alleging therein that on 5-2-14 at 6.30PM when he reached his Dera, namely Rohan Bahadur S/o Sh. Gian Bahadur beaten him by Lathi. He sustained injuries on his left eye & head. The Case is being investigated by ASI Brij Lal, I/C PP Sainj.
3. A Murder Case FIR No. 17/14 is registered at PS Theog on 05.02.14 U/S 302 IPC on the rukka of SI Gulam Akabar, SHO PS Theog that he was informed that one dead body is lying near Batiwara. On this information when he reached alongwith staff Batiwara and saw that there was injuries on the head & forehead of deceased. During inquiry some unknown person has murdered of unknown person. The Case is being investigated by SHO PS Theog.
4. A Criminal Force to Deter Public Servant Case FIR No. 7/14 is registered at PS Rohru on 05.02.14 U/S 353, 447, 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Krishan Chand, Range Forest Officer Bashla Range, alleging therein that on 5-2-14 when he was visited Forest Range Bashla Beat and found encroachment in forest land. After that he, ranger forest officer, forest guard Bashla & Malkoon went to the spot and started remove the plants from forest land. Then Raguveer S/o late Sh. Shyam Lal R/o Vill. Balara, Teh. Rohru came at the spot and started abusing and threatened with a sharp weapon (Darat) and also obstruct him to perform his duty. The Case is being investigated by ASI Karam Singh, I/O PS Rohru.
5. A Mischief by Fire Substance Case FIR No. 10/14 is registered at PS Nerwa on 05.02.14 U/S 436 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sabar Singh Primary Assistant Teacher Govt. Primary School Kumharla Education Block Nerwa, Teh. Chopal, Distt. Shimla, alleging therein that during intervening night 3/4-2-14 some unknown person has burnt Gov t. School with fire due to this windows and doors of school building has been burnt. The Case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep Singh, I/O PS Nerwa.
6. A Burglary Case FIR No. 8/14 is registered at PS Sunni on 05.02.14 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the statement of Smt. Sarita Devi W/o Sh. Ishwar Chandel R/o VPO Jhanthia Devi, Teh. & Distt. Shimla A/P Headmistress Govt. Primary School Hiwan, Teh. Sunni, Distt. Shimla, alleging therein that on 5.2.14 at 8.45AM when she reached at school and saw that some unknown person has broken the Kunda of school and found that two gas cylinder stolen away. In the mean time Tara Chand, JBT Govt. Primary School Baghan informed her by telephonically that two gas cylinder also stolen by some unknown person in his school during intervening night 4/5-2-14. The Case is being investigated by ASI Vijay Kumar, I/O PS Sunni.
7. A Burglary Case FIR No. 9/14 is registered at PS Sunni on 05.02.14 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Duni Chand Sharma S/o Sh. Bhup Ram Sharma R/o Chebari, PO Kehra A/P JBT Govt. Primary School Jassi, Teh. Sunni, Distt. Shimla, alleging therein that in the Govt Primary School Jassi and Anganbari Jassi has combined kitchen. During intervening night 4/5.2.14 some unknown person broken the lock of office & kitchen and stolen away two gas cylinder. In the mean time he informed by Vice President Sh. Mool Chand that one another gas cylinder has stolen by unknown person from Anganbari Kendra Bathora. The Case is being investigated by ASI Ashok, I/C PP Jalog.
8. A Fire Incident Case FIR No. 8/14 is registered at PS Chirgaon on 06.02.14 U/S 285 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Vinod Kumar S/o Sh. Sukh Chain R/o Vill. Baggi, Teh. Chirgaon, Distt. Shimla, alleging therein that on 31.1.14 named Padam Dass & His son Rajesh Kumar village Baggi brunt his four apple trees. The Case is being investigated by HHC Dinesh Kumar, I/O PS Chirgaon.
9. During last 24 hours 137 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 07 persons were challaned under Smoking Act. & 02 persons were challaned under Mining Act. The total amount of Compounding fee of challans is Rs. 15,000/-.