1. A ND & PS Act Case FIR No. 92/14 is registered at PS East on 28.07.14 U/S 15,20/61/85 NDPS Act on the rukka of HC Shish Pal I/O PP Kasumpti alleging therein that on 28.07.14 he along with staff were on patrolling near Shakrala. One person namely Chander Pal Sharma S/O Sh Hari Ram Sharma R/O Sharma general store Shakrala, Kasumpti Shimla intercepted by them. During search, 10 Grams Charas and 20-Gram poppy husk powder recovered from his possession and accused has been arrested. The case is being investigating by HC Shish pal I/O Police Post Kasumpti
2. An Accident case FIR No.100 /14 is registered at PS Theog today i.e. on 29-07-2014 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Jagdish Chauhan S/O Sh. Hari Singh R/O Village Bachhar PO Chanair Tehsil Theog, Shimla alleging therein that today a HRTC Bus No. HP-03B-6125 coming from Janahan to Shimla met with an accident near Mihana, in which 55 passengers got sustained injuries out of them three injured referred to IGMC Shimla. The case is being investigating by ASI Sanjeev Kumar I/C PP Deha.
3. A Theft case FIR No.101 /14 is registered at PS Theog today i.e. on 29-07-2014 U/S 457,380 IPC that during the intervening night of 28/29-07-2014 some unknown person has stolen away one LCD, blanket and cash Rs. 23,000/- from room No.508 Snow King Resort Theog by breaking the lock. The case is being investigating by the HC Het Ram I/O PS Theog.
4. An Accident case FIR No.45/14 is registered at PS Sunni today i.e. on 29-07-2014 U/S 279,337,304-A IPC alleging therein that today a HRTC Bus Shimla to Sabera Khad route met with an accident near Majyalu Curve in which about 30 Passengers were travelling in this bus. Till now 07 injured and 10 dead bodies recovered from the spot. The case is being investigating by the I/C PP Jalog.
5. During last 24 hours 126 vehicles were Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act The total amount of compounding fee of Challan is Rs 28,100/-
1. Case FIR No.129/14 dated 26/07/14 U/s 22 ND&PS Act PS West. Accused Ajay Kumar S/o Sh. Padam Kumar R/o Uttam Niwas Phagli Shimla-4 further remanded in Police custody up to 30-07-2014.
2. Case FIR No. 44/14 Dt. 25.07.14 U/S 15-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Sunni Accused Namely Yash Pal S/o Sh. Khem Raj R/o Village- Dadhog, PO- Reog, Tehsil- Sunni, Shimla today sent to Judicial custody.